• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ergo Mundus Vs. Mami Tomoe

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Young lady has a considerable amount of matched so I'm going to use her in order to add matches to another character. Dark Messiah Vs. Doppel of Worship, Unleashed Ergo and Holy Mami, speed is equalized.

Ergo - Mami - 1 (Gargoyle)

Ergo possesess several spells that grants him resistance against mind manipulation.

Its under the magic capabilities, he also capable to interact with "psyquic matrixes" (although that depend of verse equalization). Unfortunatelly can't tell how strong is the resistance, would need to take a look at his normal resistances stats.

That's a vote for Mami I guess. Can't write anything for now anyway.

Ergo has a psyquic resistance of 160, unfortunately there's no official reference from what can resist at that level cuz psyquics sucks, but game wise it can survive a Psyquic Death (an attack capable to destroy the mind) Absurd grade and Mind Control Nearly Impossible grade, with no even resist.

That's his natural resistance, there's a couple of spells that increase the resistance.

Other thing, characters lv 15 and above were upgraded to 6-C, it just that I haven't actualized them yet. So Ergo is right now above 40 gigatons. Also going to do a revision about speed but that do not affect the match.

@Veloxt, do you vote for someone?

Back