• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Er-gen verse, 1-A downgrade discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andytrenom said:
Oh, didn't realize this was a connected universe
Yes, I shall Seal The Heavens, Pursuit of Truth, A Will Eternal, A World Worth Protecting and Renegade Immortal all are in a shared universe.

""Within these threads are length, height, breadth, and size. They are limitless, and that is space.... They are flat, but actually....""

If this is an actual quote then the spatial dimensions interpretation is okay with me again.

Btw if anyone is wondering what quote I thought was 1-A, it was the one that went "It wasn't space but simultaneously it was the source of all space"

or something like that

"Essence has no form or shape; it's almost like it doesn't even exist, but simultaneously, it creates and contains every form and shape.

"Essence has no beginning or end, but simultaneously, creates and contains the beginning and end of everything." Although he only murmured the words softly, they caused all of the 1,080,000 worlds to tremble!

"Essence takes up no space, but simultaneously, creates and contains all space.

"Essence exists outside of time, but simultaneously, creates and contains all time." With these sentences having been uttered, all of the natural laws in the starry sky, as well as all the magical laws, began to resonate!

"Essence is noiseless and lightless, but simultaneously, creates and contains all sound and light.

"Essence does not exist in any one specific place, but simultaneously, creates and contains all places." As Bai Xiaochun smiled and spoke these fifth and sixth sentences, all the living beings throughout the starry sky became still and quiet!!

In that silence, Bai Xiaochun spoke his final two sentences!

"Essence is infinitely small, but simultaneously, infinitely large.

"Essence is completely unique, and completely boundless!"

Yeah, that really does sound like 1-A to me. Although I can't help but doubt myself considering I have never handled anything 1-A before

It's odd to me that the feats being solely used to judge both Senior Bai and Haowie are from versions who have yet to reach the fourth step.

They agreed that destroying the concept of dimension is 1-A. Are there any other evidences that says Essence means concept of dimension?

"Essence takes up no space, but simultaneously, creates and contains all space"

Because saying that this statement means that essence is beyond all concept of dimension is debatable.

Ultima agreed with your interprtation, not with the feat itself.You should ask the other mods/staff here if they agree with your interpretation

@Sandman Ultima said this "Yeah, I think it does fit the definition, looking at the original text" it wasn't how Ricsi described essence that made Ultima agree, it was the in-universe description itself

Sera and Ultima basically agree

Just so we're clear.

Sera didn't say anything, all I did was quoting her old comment regarding "destroying concept of any-D".

Ravenous4th said:
Sera didn't say anything, all I did was quoting her old comment regarding "destroying concept of any-D".
I mean, if she was the one who said that comment, then she basically agrees XD.

Alright, who do we change to what?

Meng stays 1-A with adjusted reasonings (Trancsends and can destroy the Essence, a platonic concept, of Space)

Bai's Allheaven Finger gets updated to likely 1-A (Uses the Essence of Eternal, which is halfway into 5th step, when even 4th steps can trancsend and destroy the platonic concept of space)

Bai's last key gets put to 1-A (Believed to be able to beat Meng Hao, and casually undid his karma)

Anyone else get's changes?

I think there was something about destroying any essence too.

Tough, it can be reworded better if needed.

They can at least play around with it and modify it at will.

If with a thought they can create Essence, destruction should be a breeze.

I agree with Ricsi's changes.

Asking mostly because I was reading through a few of the last chapters again, and it doesn't seem like he has, like, absolute control over those Essences.

For example, even though he gained enlightment in the Essence of Time, he was still tired after bringing back the Mountain and Sea Realm people and Ke Yunhai:

Ke Yunhai looked blankly at Ke Jiusi, and then closed his eyes. After a moment passed, they opened again, and he seemed to understand. A warm smile appeared on his face. Then he looked over at Meng Hao, and began to laugh.
It was an unbelievable event within the starry sky of the Mountains and Seas. Everyone who had died in the war came back to life. By the time he was finished, Meng Hao, despite his incredible power, was very tired.
And even though he had the Essence of Karma, he still seemed somewhat limited by it:

Meng Hao wasn't finished. "Here are some medicinal pills. Boil them in water and drink the resulting elixir. It will bring blessings to the Zhou Clan for all generations to come in this starry sky. I wish you health and good fortune, sir. This... is the interest for a debt of three silvers, incurred countless epochs ago." After Meng Hao gave the silver and the medicinal pills to the burly fisherman, it seemed as if a great weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. Apparently, even his cultivation base had inched closer toward a breakthrough.
It was as if a Karma Thread stretching back countless ages into the past had finally been satisfied.
So, while he has a great deal of control over those Essences, I don't think he could just destroy them on a whim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back