• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Eren Yeager vs Mustache Girl

Round 1:
(Match 1)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.

Viewers all across the galaxy watching this live, Welcome to our first match of this tournament, Never seen before matches will come true and we are kicking things off with a bang !

The Founding titan wielder Eren Yeager aka the most dangerous man on this planet makes his official tournament debut here in round 1 and goes up against the magicial Mustache girl.

Eren: I kept on moving forward...and it lead me here now I must win this tournament !
Will The REAL Eldia's hero come out on top or will the time get the best of him here tonight.

Results:
Eren Yeager (Post Rumbling) (Attack on Titan):
Mustache Girl (A Hat in Time) 7
(Popted2, DD, Adem, Ollegator, Fluffy, Xdragnior, Neirre)
Inconclusive:
BL4ZSPb.png

Last edited:
This is without time pieces right?

if that so wouldn't eren Titan form and its regeneration kinda edges out here
especially since it has a large size

any limitation to her time manip abilities and such? not really familiar with a hat in time
Smashing a Time Piece can result in time temporarily stopping and rewinding. Time Rifts can come into existence when a Time Piece smashes onto an object or living being, causing a blue or purple colored portal to appear. (Which BFRs the character that gets hit with the Time Piece)

MG doesn't use these in combat tho, she usually starts with Teleport spam + CQC + Flight

Against a ridiculously massive target maybe she would use her time pieces sooner? Seems like these are her only wincon.

Probably yeah
Does Post-Rumbling Eren still have a Time Limit or nah?
He has access to all the founder powers now so I don't think there's ever stated to be limit he can become which ever titan he wants which is what he demonstrated by becoming Colossal Titan, I don't think he is immediately gonna use the Founding titan itself in the battle he is going start as Attack Titan using his powers combined with War hammer titan to make ranged weapons such as a crossbow or if it comes to close quarter combat then a sword.
Knowing that Eren is a military expert on large scale wars he should creatively be able to utilize his titan form's weapons for both ranges along with his regen. He would out skill mustache girl with this attack + war hammer titan powers fused I don't think the actual Founding titan would even be required not to mention he has LS advantage, Voting Eren Yeager.

Last edited:
He has access to all the founder powers now so I don't think there's ever stated to be limit he can become which ever titan he wants which is what he demonstrated by becoming Colossal Titan, I don't think he is immediately gonna use the Founding titan itself in the battle he is going start as Attack Titan using his powers combined with War hammer titan to make ranged weapons such as a crossbow or if it comes to close quarter combat then a sword.
Knowing that Eren is a military expert on large scale wars he should creatively be able to utilize his titan form's weapons for both ranges along with his regen. He would out skill mustache girl with this attack + war hammer titan powers fused I don't think the actual Founding titan would even be required not to mention he has LS advantage, Voting Eren Yeager.
This really depends on if Mustache Girl doesn't actively try to use time manip on Eren.

Neutral for now, gonna wait to here more on Mustache Girl.

Alright so, Mustache girl can effectively, actively teleport around the area.

As well she really, oftenly uses her Time-pieces, so abilities of it is not really ooc, just to note.

One of the potential moves can be a BFR but she also can like, defend with forcefield which Hat Kid (a character who is equal with her in AP) couldn't break it, and also MG have a big attacks from distance. So might even without BFR Mustache girl can be mobile and strong enough to put Eren down for good

Tho Eren doesn't have any sort of forcefields wouldn't his large size be an overwhelming issue for her ? as far has large distance goes War Hammer titan can do the same thing with it's weapons plus Eren can enter or exit it's titan's body at will and instantly switch to a new body like he did at 6:11 he has mastered the stamina for his titan forms in long lasting fights and would just form a new body to dodge.

Last edited:
Mustache Girl would probably BFR Eren once she realizes she can't bypass his regeneration.

Eren has never really fought someone like MG so it’s going to be hard to get a hit on her, especially with her flight and teleport spam (Which made Hat Kid unable to hit her; Hat Kid has homing attacks and Time Slow) and her forcefields should help deal with any hits Eren manages to land

Eren is also a gigantic Titan and of course would be encumbered by his size, therefore making him an easier target to hit with The BFRing Time Piece

Knowing that Eren is a military expert on large scale wars he should creatively be able to utilize his titan form's weapons for both ranges along with his regen.
Question, how do you translate large scale war knowledge into single combat knowledge? I know Eren is skilled in 1V1s but it's not cause of that.

Anyway, if her time pieces can BFR Eren's whole body it's gg IMO. MG FRA.

Question, how do you translate large scale war knowledge into single combat knowledge? I know Eren is skilled in 1V1s but it's not cause of that.

Anyway, if her time pieces can BFR Eren's whole body it's gg IMO. MG FRA.
Eren has shown to be capable of out planing military experts such as Marley by invading their country as a spy in disguise which the military could not notice and is very cunning was able to get info from them regarding their attack. After which he proceeded to attack them head on defeated Reiner a military titan transformation expert along with Porco Galliard in a 2 vs 1 fight in which he meet Porco for the first time ever throughout the fight he used Porco's sharp jaw titans ability against him and used it to crack the Crystal of War Hammer titan who was using it to protect himself his mind in the battle works by utilizing enemies weakness and using it against them and has infiltrated and defeated military leaders and out planned them.
Here are some of his older feats

Last edited:
Eren has shown to be capable of out planing military experts such as Marley by invading their country as a spy in disguise which the military could not notice and is very cunning was able to get info from them regarding their attack. After which he proceeded to attack them head on defeated Reiner a military titan transformation expert along with Porco Galliard in a 2 vs 1 fight in which he meet Porco for the first time ever throughout the fight he used Porco's sharp jaw titans ability against him and used it to crack the Crystal of War Hammer titan who was using it to protect himself his mind in the battle works by utilizing enemies weakness and using it against them and has infiltrated and defeated military leaders and out planned them.
Here are some of his older feats
Which doesn't invalidate what i said, war skill is one thing, combat skill is another, Eren is good in both.

;-;

You just said a lot of things for both? I mean, i just said that your phrase that i quoted didn't make sense, that's it.
I only said things which I knew for Eren Yeager there's no factual evidence that those things I mention even remotely qualify as a skill or not.

1510D53F-C36F-4D1E-9831-51125AFF5E34.jpg

I mean, yeah Eren is skilled af, i read Shingeki (years ago, i read that shit monthly and i still miss it, shit ending aside) but i think Mustache Girl already won and skill wouldn't save him here regardless, so no point in keeping this skill debate here IMO.

Fighting skill he got it since they are trained soldiers and after knowing about his shifter ability the scouting legion trained him to be efficient with it and it only got better overtime. His war knowledge might not do much since he doesnt really have time to lay out a full plan and abuse his future vision.

Though like argued above time piece and bfr is something he probably can't do anything against depending on how fast it is im not sure if he can eject himself and shift again if it did hit him.

Fighting skill he got it since they are trained soldiers and after knowing about his shifter ability the scouting legion trained him to be efficient with it and it only got better overtime. His war knowledge might not do much since he doesnt really have time to lay out a full plan and abuse his future vision.

Though like argued above time piece and bfr is something he probably can't do anything against depending on how fast it is im not sure if he can eject himself and shift again if it did hit him.
Alright those are decent skill feats I know the match is over I just wanted to get the skill stuff of off my chest.

Back