• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undyne vs. Mustache Girl (Grace)

svv3u0ber1a91.png

• Both are 9-A
  • Base Undyne is used
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Battle takes place in The Time's End Castle
  • Undyne has prior knowledge on The Time Pieces
  • Both start 10 meters away from each other

"Human! In the name of everyone's hopes and dreams... I WILL DEFEAT YOU!":
"YOU are the bad guy, and I'll show you how this justice system deals with bad guys.": 7 (Maruishimaryishi, jojo123, EMagoIorSouI, Peppersalt43, Dragonite007, Mariogoods, Adem_Warlock69)
Incon:

Last edited:
Following this thread.

Undyne has more physical strength and durability than Mustache Girl. But, she’ll likely have a huge problem interferring with her Time Piece since she can’t resist time and space-related abilities.

Their speed are equalized, but if Undyne could get a chance to quickly use her Soul Manipulation or threw a spear in the distance, then she would win. Although it’d be a challenge.

From these reasons, Undyne is likely to be in an intense situation than Mustache Girl who has the Time Pieces with her.

In conclusion, I’ll vote for Mustache Girl. (I’ll change my vote depending on someone’s statement.)

Last edited:
If anyone's curious how MG fights

The first phase includes Mustache Girl quickly teleporting in and out of Hat Kid's view, until she swipes at them, tossing Time Pieces, quickly floating across the battlefield in a straight line and launching up from the ground as indicted by a damage reticle.
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time.gif
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_4.gif

FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_1.gif
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_2.gif

Mustache Girl starts off her second phase by shattering a Time Piece which blackens the throne room and rains down dozens of Time Pieces on Hat Kid as everyone is sucked into a new time rift called the Hyper Zone.
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_5.gif
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_6.gif

From the prior round, the floating attack is replaced with a new beam attack, slowly tracking Hat Kid's position.
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_9.gif
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_10.gif

The Time Pieces now leave lines that span the arena, eventually unleashing a damaging burst similar to the Toilet of Doom's cage attack.
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_7.gif
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_8.gif

She also abuses her teleportation way more in this phase. It became enough of a problem that Hat Kid, who can temporarily slow down time, needed help of the Mafia and Conductor to deal with it.
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_11.gif
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_12.gif

The next phase begins when Mustache Girl forms a protective shield around herself that made Hat Kid unable to harm her. Repeated stomps releasing a slow moving shockwaves that expands over the arena are also added to Mustache Girl's list of attacks
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_16.gif
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_13.gif

Her 4th phase is basically the same as the 3rd phase (Minus the barrier) but attacks like the stomp and hourglass toss have increased in speed dramatically, with the hourglasses coming in bursts of five rather than three and likely to cover a large portion of the arena in black lines. To top these enhanced attacks, Time Pieces randomly fall from the sky onto the arena, making the battle all the more hectic.
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_15.gif
FINAL_BOSS__A_Hat_In_Time_14.gif

Agreeing with the statements made above and giving a vote to Mustache Girl for Time Piece hax and just general ferocity. Not to say Undyne isn't a wild dog in combat herself, but Mustache Girl really takes it up a notch by spamming shockwaves & time pieces, and is shown to be decently skilled in combat, with or without her new-found abilities.

By the way, loving the Undertale VS. Hat in Time threads that have been surfacing lately. I always found these two indie gems to have several parallels to each other.

Back