• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Garou vs Mustache Girl

Round 2:
(Match 3)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Shocking victory as round 1 comes to an end and advances forward the Mustache girl but this time the self- roclaimed villain aka the hero hunter Garou makes his official equal stats tournament debut ! Get ready viewers across the galaxy this could be a fast one.

Results:
Mustache Girl (A Hat in Time):
Garou (Pre Awakening) (One Punch Man): 9 (DD, Popted, Arceus, Ollegator, Theendzoro, Frimi, Thantos, Rikki,CheatHydra )
Inconclusive:
uyjW2IA.png

Last edited:
well, i am not a opm supporter but i think we can pretty much agree that Garou take this thanks to his skill, and other hax and the fact that he can easily dodge the time pieces etc

i vote Garou

well, i am not a opm supporter but i think we can pretty much agree that Garou take this thanks to his skill, and other hax and the fact that he can easily dodge the time pieces etc

i vote Garou
I mean I agree, but can we not vote literally before the match starts? Let the supporters speak

Well, I'll just point out that MG can use the forcefield which will be pretty hard for Garou to break, considering it is equal stats tournament.

Damn, forcefields again. Right after that Nia thread too.

Can we just equalize forcefields to durability, or at least just make a bit stronger and be done with it?

well Garou has Reactive Power Level, so in a way or another he will break through it after some time

That depends on how strong the forcefield is. AP, iirc, gets equalized to the weaker character, and if the forcefield is 4-A, then Garou ain't breaking it, ever.

I mean, on this case, it is just should be pretty high.

It's basically durable enough for Mustache Girl to tank attacks from being similar in AP (Hat Kid)

Considering the fact that Garou has superior LS he should be able to punch through the forcefields
That depends on how strong the forcefield is. AP, iirc, gets equalized to the weaker character, and if the forcefield is 4-A, then Garou ain't breaking it, ever.
Edit: Alright that makes sense.

How could he use his technique on a forcefield?
i mean now the forcefield should be able to block attacks from comparable ap, however after some time Garou will become stronger enoguh to break through the forcefield

i mean now the forcefield should be able to block attacks from comparable ap, however after some time Garou will become stronger enoguh to break through the forcefield
not from the reactive power level you were referencing though. That only works as a counterattack technique

Right they use physical stats my bad for mixing the two up and Garou use Reactive Evolution as the battle progresses, It all comes down to if he doesn't get BFR'd knowing his skill to battle the most strongest heros I think he should be able to avoid.

If the forcefield only blocks attacks from comparable AP (IE 9-A and shit), then yeah, Garou would definitely be able to break it after a while. And from the girl's profile, there isn't anything hinting towards her having some god-like skill, so she ain't touching him.

If the forcefield only blocks attacks from comparable AP (IE 9-A and shit), then yeah, Garou would definitely be able to break it after a while. And from the girl's profile, there isn't anything hinting towards her having some god-like skill, so she ain't touching him.
I mean, isn't it equal stats tournament so stats are equal here?

Garou's reactive power level should get him enough power to go through forcefields and eventually just beat the girl down. He is extremely skilled so he'd be able to dodge many of the attacks and thus it shouldn't be a problem for him at all this time around.

I think it would be better to wait for arguments in favor of Mustache Girl before leaving votes.
In particular, we should listen to Adem_Warlock69, considering he was the one to nominate MG and it would be fair to wait and hear what he have to say.

Please don't tell me Necrozama also has the BS 4x AP and Speed amp stuff?
it does. It doesn't lead with it but it definitely has some instances of it, specifically iron defense which makes him up to 4x tankier than he already is.
Besides that, you know, infinite range laser beams and projectiles are also in his repertoire.

it does. It doesn't lead with it but it definitely has some instances of it, specifically iron defense which makes him up to 4x tankier than he already is.
Besides that, you know, infinite range laser beams and projectiles are also in his repertoire.
i swear if its too much i will ask you to chose another Pokemon

Anyways i looked again and the UN has speed boosts and defense boosts but it mostly leads with attack moves. It only has like one attack boosting move though so there's that, not to mention it has low chances of boosting you.

Garou should take this. He has reactive evolution, which will allow him to surpass the forcefield, then go on to dominate MG with superior AP. Garou also has instinctive reaction and skill.

Back