• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epithet Erased General

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
All the talks for everything Epithet Erased!

The series is over but profiles still need to be made, so it's time for feats feats feats!

Some notable ones that haven't been calced:

• The tree falling on Ramsey in ep 7.
  • Zora cutting through a rock (Sundial probably didn't make it easier to cut through, so this should still be valid).
Aside from calcs, there's a few other questions for profiles

• What tier should Percy's wizard tower be?
  • Should Percy have Portal Creation since the animation where she summons 8 wizard towers seems to show them coming out of portals.
  • How many characters should have optional equipment for the Arsene Amulet? I gave it to Mera since she used it and had it for the greater part of an episode, and Giovanni since he had it for multiple days between episodes and directed it to be used, but I'm not sure about other characters who've held it for shorter periods of time.
  • How many characters should get Giovanni-style limited Regenerationn? According to WoG all characters have it but they haven't been able to utilize it canonically like Giovanni has.

I believe her wizard towers should be likely Small Building level like the rest of the verse. Mainly due to the fact she can harm and knock out Zora, who should definitely be superior to Banzai Blaster low-tiers like Giovanni. Who takes hits from Beefton. Beefton being able to break Mera's crystals.

She should have portal creation since it does show portals generating the Wizard Towers.

In terms of the calculations, I will look for the video timestamps and am working on calcs for those feats

Why are Mera's crystals Small Building level though?

The one thing that makes me hesitate on Portal Creation is her saying that her buildings are only as good as their foundation, which seems a bit weird if they're portal'd in instead of constructed.

Ah, that's understandable. In any case, I'd say it's still be Portal Creation

Also, Her crystals were able to harm and one-shot Indus. Who as you've seen, created that large hole in the wall, calculated at Small Building level.

Fair enough.

Yes but a large part of her ability is being able to reduce durability. I interpreted that as she just reduced his durability to 10-C then did literally anything to beat him.

I can see that but wouldn't reducing his durability to like 10-C make him permanantly that way? Her breaking seems pretty permanent, happening on most objects and people. Sylvesters bones brittled and he was severely injured. I don't see how exactly one shotting Indus with a standard attack would work if she can't reverse her ability. So I don't exactly know if she beat him that way. But with that said, Even fodder Banzai Blasters can take hits from Indus, albeit they seem to not stand a chance usually but they can still take his barriers and such with no visible injury at all

No, there's nothing indicating that her statistics reduction on others is permanent, we don't assume something like that by default.

Sylvester's bones were brittle while she used the ability on him, there's no indication that he was suffering from that later.

I don't see how exactly one shotting Indus with a standard attack would work if she can't reverse her ability. So I don't exactly know if she beat him that way.

I don't get what you mean by this.

But with that said, Even fodder Banzai Blasters can take hits from Giovanni, albeit they seem to not stand a chance usually but they can still take his barriers and such with no visible injury at all

Did you mean to say Indus here? If so, my memory may still be faulty, because I don't remember Indus physically punching another character or anything like that. He used his Barrier to push people around but the KE of that was near baseline 9-B, and that's split among three people over their entire surface area, and I think even then they were KO'd temporarily. I don't think this scales them super high.

EDIT: Also, getting pushed off-screen by a barrier is more like a car crash - you only tank the full KE when the object comes to a stop as soon as it hits you. We don't know how the Barrier stopped or what happened to them when they were off-screen, so they may have taken an even lower amount of damage from that attack.

Back