• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ending the Inevitable: Saitama vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, it is a 4 vote gap.

Still, Grace should have passed by now.

Grisaiasama said:
I'm going with Saitama, he can kill a baseline planet level with just a shockwave while being extremely casual.
I don't think he's extremely casual that time. He was kinda serious, just holding back greatly. Plus Ichigo one shotted a three times planet level twice and wasn't even at his full power that time

Ichigo feat doesn't compare with Saitama's, because Saitama doesn't punch directly at Boros, he defeat him with a shockwave, and Saitama being serious is debatable.

Shootingkill said:
Grisaiasama said:
I'm going with Saitama, he can kill a baseline planet level with just a shockwave while being extremely casual.
I don't think he's extremely casual that time. He was kinda serious, just holding back greatly. Plus Ichigo one shotted a three times planet level twice and wasn't even at his full power that time

I intepreted him as "acting as serious" for Boros, hence why he tells Boro, "You were pretty strong" to which then Boros says along th lines of "No man, you're lying you weren't even trying, I had no chance "

I don't think Saitama would one shot easily. Ichigo was three times baseline planet level even without at full power while Boros' planet feat comes from a single technique which is also kinda debatable as it can be multi-continent level or planet level. Not only that, but I don't think Saitama would immediately one shot in character. He always hold back when fighting against human to the point that his punch will only incapacitate them. And seeing that Saitama might see Ichigo as a human being he might not use that much strength against him.

Also I don't really think Saitama is that powerful like most people think. If he really did one shot Boros while being extremely casual, he wouldn't have to use the Serious Punch. His profile even state he easily one shotted Boros after he got serious. Plus I don't think he would use the Serious Punch against Ichigo. He used it on Boros because the latter was about to destroy the earth.

Ya realize if Saitama is as strong as he is being claimed here, , even durability would scale, Saitama doesn't need to go all out. He holds back and nothing ,Ichigo can't kill him either Saitama and his durability is on par with his maximum output at all times regardless man.

3 times so , to completely splatter a baseline , or kill with an after shock is more than 3x planet if done to a planet being.

Naruto for Luffy's reasons

Saitama FRA

Shootingkill said:
Saitama is willing to kill so it doesn't matter if Ichigo is human, and Boros is planet level if we are using his possibly stats.

Shootingkill said:

He wasn't BEING serious, it was just him playing along with Boros to satisfy him. It was honestly just a ta bit more effort than literally everything else up to that point.

Blanked said:
Blut vene is not planet lvl from what I know.
Blut vene is just a defense boost, it takes ichigo's durability and boosts it by a good amount.

You sure? I remember that 7-A Ichigo was counted to have country lvl dura with Blut Vene so i figured Blut vene has its specific durabilty.

Also, since Yhwach has Blut vene wouldn't that mean his defence was above 3 times planet lvl when Ichigo cut him.

Blanked said:
You sure? I remember that 7-A Ichigo was counted to have country lvl dura with Blut Vene so i figured Blut vene has its specific durabilty.
6-C Ichigo with High 6-A durability actually

I don't understand why lately concerning Bleach is mentioned so much the first movie of the franchise which has nothing to do with the original story or the timeline of it. It has as much validity as any filler.

I'm going on the side of Saitama, Ichigo can be such or that tier for powerscaling but has never shown anything that is even close to competing with a restrained Saitama as the one that annihilated the attack of Boros and himself as he left the clouds of the planet to the half. Nothing shown that can happen from the ridiculous durability that Saitama possesses, nor the most powerful Getsuga shown by him has a level to cause damage to Saitama.

And I'm just talking about what showed for both with certainty, the level that is calculated to Saitama for his fight with Boros and the same for Ichigo, leaving aside the hype that were the mentions of his true bankai. Saitama wins this, even restrained he has shown himself to be feats that Ichigo.

Blanked said:

Also, since Yhwach has Blut vene wouldn't that mean his defence was above 3 times planet lvl when Ichigo cut him.
Sure about the Ichigo thing.

Not sure about the Yhwach one. there is no hint that Yhwach was using blut vene when Ichigo cut him in half.

I mean unless Blut vene is visible than there is no reason to think Yhwach wasn't using it. You can't expect they underline everything they use the entire and every time.

Than its also hard to determine how big of a boost it is. Cause boosting 6-C to high 6-A is nothing on 5-B scale.

Blut is passive like Hierro. Active when you change it from defensive to offensive. Also what Blanked said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back