• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ending the Inevitable: Saitama vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
LordAizenSama said:
Well we can gather Ichigo is atleast 3x planet level at fullpower and saitama is atleast planet level but casually so
Of course this is subjective but you are more likely to fall into the realms of nlf for saitama having higher ap than it is for ichigo just by the base values you got to work with.

Consecutive seeious punches would be amazing to see though. ONE you better do it

Its shown somewhere he does DOUBLE Consecutive Normal Punches, which is just him using both arms....so...what would Double Consecutive Serious Punches be....my god.

LordAizenSama said:
Wait where did he use double consecutive normal punches? Need to see it
during his battle against Monster Garou, saitama uses "two handed consecutive punches" which overpowered Garou's God Slayer Instant Attack.

which is proof that Garou is wayyy stronger than Boros.

Boros got liquefied by Saitama's one handed consecutive punches, whereas Garou held his own against Saitama's two handed consecutive punches, and barely took any damage.

LordAizenSama said:
And jumping just makes it super easy for ichigo to isolate and attack him from a variety of angles that saitama cannot fight against because he has no control of his trajectory after jumping. Heck if hes not careful he might just jump and bfr himself. The moon wont always be there to save him

but if thats true then how the shit did he dodge Genos during episode 5, where he was literally in the air when Genos fired at him?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I'm mostly going of the fact he liquefied a baseline. And yeah we're in NLF territory but ya gotta be more than 3x to paste someone.
Its fine, like I said it's subjective who people think is stronger in this case as theres no real right or wrong answer. I just think with how saitama fights in character and ichigos higher variety gets him the win

during his battle against Monster Garou, saitama uses "two handed consecutive punches" which overpowered Garou's God Slayer Instant Attack.

Ah. I guess ill wait for the manga to get to it then

@aqua it took me a few times rewatching that scene since it happens extremely fast but he jumps off some rubble thats flying along with him. You might need to slow the video down to see it clearly

LordAizenSama said:
@aqua it took me a few times rewatching that scene since it happens extremely fast but he jumps off some rubble thats flying along with him. You might need to slow the video down to see it clearly

jesus **** yeah that is fast. I think I noticed it ONCE but I forgot it eventually. I wish shit like that were feasibly possible in real life...dumb real physics suck, I want a refund.

I like to note that Saitama one shotting Boros was right after Boros had use the Meteoritic Burst which cause a huge burden on his body. Also, are both Saitama and Ichigo in character? Because Saitama always hold back when fighting humans and when he does find an opponent who can match his power he might prolong the fight because he always wanted an opponent who doesn't get one punched by him, and Ichigo being able to sense one's Reiatsu means he might go serious from the start and finish the fight as soon as possible.

Shootingkill said:
I like to note that Saitama one shotting Boros was right after Boros had use the Meteoritic Burst which cause a huge burden on his body. Also, are both Saitama and Ichigo in character? Because Saitama always hold back when fighting humans and when he does find an opponent who can match his power he might prolong the fight because he always wanted an opponent who doesn't get one punched by him, and Ichigo being able to sense one's Reiatsu means he might go serious from the start and finish the fight as soon as possible.
burden on body =/= weaker durability. meteoric burst increases Boros's durability, not the other way around. you dont know anything about saitama's personality do you? saitama held back against boros because boros was so ridiculously weaker than saitama, and saitama wanted to give boros a thrilling fight, so he had to hold back. he felt bad for boros because boros spent his entire life trying to find an opponent that can match him. theres no reason for saitama to hold back against ichigo, since its not like ichigo is looking for a thrilling fight like boros was. also, if ichigo is really 3x baseline planet level, then saitama has no reason to hold back. he would use everything, and probably spam serious punches, each serious punch being far above baseline planet level. also, i wonder how ichigo can handle having his senses messed with by saitama's table flip?

This ones hard and difficult to assess with how OPM verse works, and all that BS stuff, but Ichigo definitely takes it.

Don't know, if this will continue for six more hours, I'm gonna ask some admin to close this and consider this as Inconclusive.

also ichigo offers more versatility and range when it comes to his attacks.

A serious GT from ichigo is sure to make saitama meet his match

Ichigo-getsuga-tensho-yhwach
Ichigo s gran rey ceros bleach chapter 676 by izn1337-da5kqsu

DeathoftheEndlesss said:
burden on body =/= weaker durability. meteoric burst increases Boros's durability, not the other way around. you dont know anything about saitama's personality do you? saitama held back against boros because boros was so ridiculously weaker than saitama, and saitama wanted to give boros a thrilling fight, so he had to hold back. he felt bad for boros because boros spent his entire life trying to find an opponent that can match him. theres no reason for saitama to hold back against ichigo, since its not like ichigo is looking for a thrilling fight like boros was. also, if ichigo is really 3x baseline planet level, then saitama has no reason to hold back. he would use everything, and probably spam serious punches, each serious punch being far above baseline planet level. also, i wonder how ichigo can handle having his senses messed with by saitama's table flip?
Why would Saitama immediately finish him? He's literally suffering from a self-imposed existential crisis due to the lack of opponents who could survive a single punch from him. And how would he immediately knew Ichigo is three times baseline planet level? Because as far as I know, Saitama doesn't have energy sensing. Also how does Saitama's table flip messes with senses? Because all it does is send enemies to the air and probably won't do anything to Ichigo since he can fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back