• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm voting for Endeavor via higher AP/Dura, Danmaku, and fire resistant.

Ozai's lightning is the attack that would deal some damage, but he should be able to dodge it with speed equalized.

Ionliosite said:
Ozai should likely win for the reasons he did it before.
The only reason Ozai won was because Endeavor had High 8-C dura. Endeavor's dura is now 2X higher than Ozai's AP and resist fire up to 8-B+ His flames also pierce through characters who are 2X more durable than Ozai

High-End = 46 Tons

Ozai = 21 Tons

Endeavor's Stats = 46 Tons Dura and 70 Tons Fire.

Ozai's Stats = 21 Tons AP/Dura

Endeavor's AOE attacks were so big that High-End couldn't fully dodge them. High-End is faster than Endeavor and can fly just like Ozai, so Ozai can't dodge his AOE either.

Ozai's flames are basically worthless thanks to Endeavor's 70 Tons fire resistance. The only attack Ozai has that'll work is lightning, which Endeavor can dodge thanks to speed being equalized and it being a straight line with very small AOE. (It's also not one shotting him anymore either)

Ozai's advantage is higher mobility as he can truly fly, while Endeavor can only levitate. But that flight isn't going to save him from being chopped up by this.

Todoroki actually surpasses him with his power while Zuko surpasses him physically, Todoroki is Large Building+ with Half Hot and Small Town with Heaven Piercing Ice Wall. Zuko is large building and city block with Sozin's comet

Bump.

Endeavor: (3) TheRustyOne, Insert creative name here 12, SpookyShadow,

Ozai: (0)

this was probably brought up before but why couldnt ozai just redirect endeavors attacks?

i mean endeavors more powerful but it´s still fire and ozai is a FIREbender.

i dont remember if they can, but i was under the impression they could bend it as long it was fire, and i think endeavor´s is simply because he can generate, shape and direct fire, i dont think he can control it mid air like a fire bender can.

okay, but he still has to hit ozai and if his firebending does work that should be fairly difficult to do. wait, why would it be better for him?

Because even if Ozai is able to reflect his attack back at Enji, he wouldn't really suffer much damage. He can still fight physically

that might be a bit difficult due to the fact that ozai stays in the air the entire time and as far as we know endeavor doesnt have a whole lot of aerial close combat experience. (actually as far as im aware he has no close combat experience at all mostly relying on ranged attacks, his quirk, and brute strength.)

he punched him with, great. ozai was able to keep up with, dodge and hit avatar state aang who is much more mobile than endeavor or high end.

how? why? has endeavor shown the ability to change the direction of his flames mid air? if not why would you assume he could stop ozai from bending them? if so endeavor takes this with relative ease.

This might not work well for Endeavor if this goes long term because of Endeavor's stamina when it comes to his own larger flame attacks but is still better than Ozai's.

Endeavor can figure out a way to get close, bear hugs Ozai and delivery a Prominence Burn like attack.

Better of the abusive dads FRA

Insert creative name here 12 said:
He has done this you can go to chapter 188 when he cuts the skyscraper we also see him do this in chapter 55
an argument could be made for 188 (although i still think ozai would have greater control.) and as for 55 he kinda swipes some away with his hand but i dont think that really counts. also ozai fights other fire benders (other people who can control fire.) all the time and wins, so i dont think it would be much of a problem.

Endeavour could literally bum rush Ozai and grab him Endeavour has superior to Dura to his attacks and lightning can be countered
how could the lightning be countered?

i think it did but even if it didnt ozai has fought other fire benders (other people who can control fire.) and won, so i dont think it would be much of a problem.

What about lightning?

Ozai immediately goes for that (Citation Zuko and his fight with Aang)

And we know Lightning from someone much weaker than Ozai (Azula) is a one hit kill for a much More powerful being (Full Avatar state Aang)

Let alone during Sozen's comet and by a stronger fire bender.

However strong it is is unquantifiable but Endeavour can still counter it
How would he counter it? Has he ever countered having his nerves destroyed? Because that is what being shot with Lightning does, it causes paralysis.

Ozai hits Endeavour with lightning, and lets say he's totally fine from it, he would be paralysed, even partly, then Ozai can keep firing lightning and Endeavour would be incapacitated permently.

Then he'd Die naturally, meaning Ozai gets the victory.

Counter by blasting fire at it dude or dodging since speed is equal
How would firing fire at Lightning counter it?

Also, Ozai can keep firing Lightning, he literally spammed it in character while fighting Aang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back