• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emprah vs thanos (full powah) ---- Done (inconclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll side with the Emperor here. I do not think Thanos can beat the Emperor with AP advantage since the Emperor has Mid-Godly regen and type 8 immortality as well as extreme resistance to most of if not all of Thanos abilities while Thanos himself lacks any of those.

Type 8 is reliant on the High 1B Emperor.

Thanos bypasses Mid Godly since well, he's High 1B

Thanos literally didn't even lose in this form. He gave it away because he was bored. The only reason he probably didn't get higher feats was because there was no one left to stop him unlike Emp who only got the feat from holding off the four gods.

Since both of them hav had abilities it would come down to who has more power which Thanos doesn't have a limit.

Thanks for my reasons and reasons above.

I'll go inconclusive here seeing how it's more of a who hits first situation. Though I lean towards thanos here. Does he have any abilities that are missing from his page?

I think Thanos takes it for being far superior to TLT who is far superior to 5(?) Characters that are already deep into the tier.

Doom with the Beyonders power should be similarly powerful but he had other issues.

big E wins this cause he is 'likely' 1-A" i don't even know why you doing this when they are'nt even realy equal. thanos is "high1-b" but still in Tiers big E has advantage.

holding off 4(maybe 5 outverse level beings) is a great advantage.

big E has resistance to existence erasure and can erase/destroy at every level of existence at a higher level than Thanos.

i vote for Big E

This. Being likely or possibly in a tier means you are so high into the ier beneath it, that you may as well be in the next tier. So Emps is basically as far into High 1-B as you get.

5-5-1 I'm only using the high 1B key, nothing more. Even so this is not a stomp, just look at the chaos above.

It seems not, so 5-7-1. But i'll count everything from the beginning later to make sure. Thanos lead atm.

From what ive gathered everytime TLT has been defeated/killed it has effected the marvel verse on a grand scale so when HOTU thanos is beating him its within the relm of his universe and all of the scans here seem to always show his power being within the UNIVERSE and never on a multiversal scale but to go againist myself it was showing TLT having no idea what to do as TOAA did not give him any info. so roght now im leaning towrds the whole its only power within that universe situation. As for the emperor he is constantly fighting off these High 1B warp gods that are being shown as high 1B consitantly within 40k. But then again Death has died in marvel and nothing happned so im confused about marvels higher tiers and gods.

My vote goes To the Emeperor of Mankind

Hunterzillas said:
You're voting inconclusive or is that the results?
Incon is the result, need 3 vote difference to decide the victor. Btw has this been requested or not yet. I kinda forgot about this thread.

i vote for HOTU thanos since he one-shooted the entire cosmic hiearchy and erased the entire marvel multiverse whith a thought im not shure if my reasoning is valid but its just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back