• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CoffeeEmperor
Holy Emprah

Pre-Retcon Beyonder Render
The Beyonder Takes a Wrong Term when leaving the beyond realm, ending up in the warp instead of the Marvel Omniverse. What happens?

Beyonder warps him to death.

The Chaos gods are like the Marvel abstracts (Conceptual forces making up reality) and The Emperor barely fought 4 correct?

Beyonder is above LT who is already in control of them essentially.

(I assume you are using High 1-B, you should mention in the OP.)

SBA says 1-A versions.

By which case I think GEoM would be stronger.

If this is 1-A version then I vote Beyonder

He's stronger than Oblivion who is an embodiment of an outerversal realm

@DMUA

Azzy has basically said the 40K characters are only baseline 1-A "or possibly higher I dunno".

Beyonder is much, much, much stronger.

I would've thought High 1-B, since well, they can be added and more easily determined than 1-A.

The Everlasting said:
@DMUA

Azzy has basically said the 40K characters are only baseline 1-A "or possibly higher I dunno".

Beyonder is much, much, much stronger.
welp

Does Beyonder have any means to Kill the Emprah? Unkillablity let him stalemate The Living Tribunal and such.

Of all my knowledge of the Emperor (reading his vs threads) ,

I 'd say no. Unless he just one shots him and leaves him unconscious lol.

Also I would like Zach to confirm if this is High 1-B or 1-A versions. I'm working off the assumption they are 1-A atm.

I mean, The Emperor is baseline 1-A and The Beyonder is above someone who represents an entire 1-A realm. Wouldn't that be similar to being "1 Dimension" above the Emperor?

Obviously not voting but the emperors 1-A rating is due to him fighting off four beings that embody portions of a realm beyond geography distance or physical limitations.

Yeah, but the Beyonders 1-A rating is for being above a being who embodies a realm just like that, not only portions of it but embodying it in it's entirety

1A battles are basically entirely AP based. I don't think Beyonder can beat True godly though, so it'd be incon.

Beyonder is not above a 1-A realm. He is a 1-A realm. Is it ever directly stated that his "millions of times stronger than marvel" applies to Oblivion? Who, You know, exists beyond it?

Lightbuster30 said:
Is it ever directly stated that his "millions of times stronger than marvel" applies to Oblivion? Who, You know, exists beyond it?
@julius, thanks for explaining. Nice to know people read what you say.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Voting for Emperor since he can resist all of Beyonder's hax
can he resist a multiverse being collapsed on him ? the beyonder could even clone the emperor and make him fight himself even if he could resist his hacks the beyonder could just spawn 5 exact duplicates of the emperor and make them fight him i just dont see a way that he could beat the beyonder

Sounds like an AP stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back