• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

****** emoji movie revisions

so in the emoji movie, gene's whole shtick is that he's a malfunction who can turn into other emojis, yeah?

well there are some emojis that would definitely pack a punch, so here are the notable ones

๐Ÿป, ๐Ÿฏ,๐Ÿฆ,๐Ÿฎ, ๐Ÿบ, ๐Ÿฆ, ๐Ÿ˜ (Various animal emojis, 9-B/Natural Weaponry/Large Size)
๐Ÿ’ฃ (Bomb emoji, Self-Destruction)
๐ŸŒง๏ธ, ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ, โšก, ๐ŸŒช๏ธ (Various weather emojis, 7-B/Weather Manipulation/Water Manipulation/Wind Manipulation/Electricity Manipulation/MHS combat speed)
๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ, ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ (Monster boi emojis, Blood Manipulation/Immortality (Types 2 and 7))
๐Ÿค– (Robot emoji, Inorganic Physiology (Type 2))
๐Ÿ”ฅ (Fire emoji, I think the ability this grants him should be obvious)
๐ŸŒ (The ******* planet, 5-B/Large Size/Earth Manipulation/Water Manipulation)
๐ŸŒŸ, ๐ŸŒž (Star/sun emojis, 4-C/Large Size)
๐ŸŒŒ (Milky Way galaxy emoji, 4-A)

now, although you could assume they exist, not all of these emojis actually show up in the movie, so it's debatable as to whether he should have them or not. gene would, at the least, get the bomb emoji, animal emojis, and weather emojis, though. also, the tiers gene would achieve with these emojis would only apply to him in the digital world.

๐Ÿป, ๐Ÿฏ,๐Ÿฆ,๐Ÿฎ, ๐Ÿบ, ๐Ÿฆ, ๐Ÿ˜ (Various animal emojis, 9-B/Natural Weaponry/Large Size)
๐Ÿ’ฃ (Bomb emoji, Self-Destruction)
๐ŸŒง๏ธ, ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ, โšก, ๐ŸŒช๏ธ (Various weather emojis, 7-B/Weather Manipulation/Water Manipulation/Wind Manipulation/Electricity Manipulation/MHS combat speed)
๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ, ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ (Monster boi emojis, Blood Manipulation/Immortality (Types 2 and 7))
๐Ÿค– (Robot emoji, Inorganic Physiology (Type 2))
๐Ÿ”ฅ (Fire emoji, I think the ability this grants him should be obvious)
๐ŸŒ (The ******* planet, 5-B/Large Size/Earth Manipulation/Water Manipulation)
๐ŸŒŸ, ๐ŸŒž (Star/sun emojis, 4-C/Large Size)
๐ŸŒŒ (Milky Way galaxy emoji, 4-A)
Outside the SS for the bomb, IP for Robot, Fire for Fire all of this are not gonna pass at all
Heck wouldn't they all be inorganic since they're just data in universe?

I think most of these are just a big stretch in logic. Most of the hax seem fine, but not the AP scaling. Like, would we say he's High 3-A because of the Infinity Emoji? Also, from my recollection all the emojis were a similar size, so it's not like the Earth emoji was a whole Planet.

I think most of these are just a big stretch in logic. Most of the hax seem fine, but not the AP scaling. Like, would we say he's High 3-A because of the Infinity Emoji? Also, from my recollection all the emojis were a similar size, so it's not like the Earth emoji was a whole Planet.
I agree with this.

And also, bruh

Back