• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EMH Iron Man's Rating

I'm pretty sure it's a relic of when the whole verse was 7-B

EMH could probably do with some revisions though with how old the pages are

I vaguely remember a respect thread of Captain America blitzing Iron Man in some Marvel cartoon, can someone tell me is that EMH or another cartoon?

@Hellbeast1 definitely

iirc wasn't there some calc that put Iron Man on that level?

As for the fight between Cap and Iron Man, it could very well be any of the cartoons the two have been in.

Hellbeast1 said:
I'm pretty sure it's a relic of when the whole verse was 7-B EMH could probably do with some revisions though with how old the pages are
But is that High 6-A calc relevant now? I saw several comments under it saying it need to be calculated with CAPE (currently it is by calculating KE of a storm- that calc is from November 2017)

Also is Avengers Assemble in the Marvel Animated Universe or what? I want to make a profile for AA Cap cuz he's so overpowered.

@Hellbeast1 Probably rivals Ultimate Cap, no joke. Some of his feats

• Casually lolstomped Spiderman, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, White Tiger, and Nova without his shield
  • One-shot Carnage
  • Matched Corvus Glaive who speed blitzed Iron Man, who could dodge lightning
  • Reacted to lightning himself
  • Survived being hit by his own shield by Hyperion
  • Grappled and pushed back Thor
  • Sent Hyperion flying with a kick, Hyperion is comparable to Hulk who can throw mountains and lift tectonic plates
  • Harmed a Carnage-amped Hulk
  • Took hits from gamma-powered Red Skull, who dominated the Hulk
  • Defeated Captain Marvel one-on-one

It's supposed to be a sequel to EMH, but it's been widely accepted as an alternate reality.

So what's Hulk's Lifting Strength based on the tectonic plates thing?

Class...?

Damn

Additionally, we can have Earth-12041 on the MAU page, since that Earth includes the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, Hulk and the Agents of SMASH, etc. It's a decently big verse that can be added with the others.

If it isn't "strong instability" or above (according to Bambu, if it has a clearly violent nature, with monsoon-level winds or similar, damage to buildings, multiple lightning strikes at once, or something similar), then we should just use condensation, since I'm pretty sure condensation > moderate instability.

Other EMH calcs have them at City level, which makes me think that Thor should be "City level, up to Multi-Continent level with weather manipulation", or whatever large number we get

Well, the AP part yes, but I don't see anything wrong with the part of the calc that calculates the Lifting Strength

I replaced the comic vine gif with an imgur one, comic vine images break in other sites after some time

Well, we could've also posted it here on this site, since that's also a possibility

Hulk and Thor and the others need their own profiles as well. I'll make sure to add a Earth-12041 section in the MAU page when I can.

I'll leave editing the verse page to you then.

Are there any other feats for the EMH? The 7-B one is invalid.

Also who would EMH Captain America scale to? He did fight Iron Man and slightly harm Thor, although that could just be skill and PIS, since he doesn't fight high tiers as consistently as AA Cap.

Back