• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsword Discussion Thread

She isn't that haxxy. She has the basic hax of the verse and some weird resistance to soul and mind manipulation due to her soul and mind being split into two beings (Laby and Nisha). Laby is immune to bad emotions because Nisha absorbs them. Nisha is immune to good emotions because Laby absorbs them.

But, gameplay wise... Bois, we got a Doom Bringer 2. Holy ******* shit, her damage and combo potential is insanely high. If you know how to play with Doom Bringer/Psyker, you will know how to play with her. The mechanics and overall concept (Nuker Fighter) are pretty similar. She can abuse super armor and has anti-super armor attacks, so its pretty damn hard to deal with her.

She is also based on the concept of "a natural fighter with extremely high physical strenght", like Doom Bringer.

@Migume, nah. In-game, Doom Bringer's damage is magical. Even his physical punches scale from his magic attack stats while Eternity Winner scale from her physical attack stats.

Why wait for the Add profile? Show the profile of any Masadaverse character, I doubt he'll say that Goku wins against Reinhard.

I do not know many details about Tart, but from what SchroKatze himself said here a while ago, it would be a stomp because all elsword characters will be on the 4D side of the High 3A tier, while Tart is on the infinite 3D side.

It'satrapman said:
I've done it once, and he called me a fanboy.
If he calls you a fanboy, just ask him why? You are just saying he could beat Goku, what proof does he have of the contrary?

And if he can't provide a proper answer, he's already proved you right.

Hmm...

How should we handle the Profiles?

There's a game for it, an anime for it, a manga for it, and now a Light Novel?

Composite Profile maybe?

ZackMoon1234 said:
Hmm...
How should we handle the Profiles?

There's a game for it, an anime for it, a manga for it, and now a Light Novel?

Composite Profile maybe?
Anime, manga, and Game are connected. Light novel should be seperated from them cuz it doesn't follow the main storyline from game at all. You could say it's spin-off from original.

it seems that omnipresents characters over time will automatically gain type 3 acausality, so it's a good upgrade for both Herrscher and Mad Paradox.

Here is the place I took this information if anyone wants to see it.

How should we threat the 3rd classes? They explicitly can go to the past and interact with themselves to the point of making them become their own "future" (All of the transitions to 3rd class scenes). Maybe type 1 acausality to literally everyone?

Btw, I've been thinking, and maybe it's good that we separate Herrscher into two keys, one for the avatars (which must have a power similar to the other 3rd paths) and one for the real one, which really can destroy the multiverse. And also, react to attacks with the speed of light is not generally considered FTL?

She has spatial manipulation, corruption, life force and energy absorption, statistics amplification, berserk mode, fate manipulation (CrA HA and her lvl 95 skill have "the power to sever fate itself and seal the targets"), sealing and other things

I agree with that, minus the 'fate manipulation' part, I mean, is that really enough to say that she has a limited form of fate manipulation? To me it seems more like an exaggerated description.

It could or couldn't be a form of exaggeration, but it would at most merit a "Possibly" because the primary use of the ability, if I saw right, is sealing them, Severing their fate is too vague of a description and is hard to say what it would actually entail.

I was thinking, and I think deleted abilities should also be part of the characters, after all, they were, as far as I know, deleted by gameplay problems and not lore.

Btw, i still thinking we should separete Herrscher into 2 keys, one for the avatars e one for the real one.

Doom Bringer Add is stated to "transcend the laws of physics", if that means anything to his Tier. Mad Paradox is also stated to have power far beyond science, if that also means anything.

Laby, or more specifically, Nisha, should have Imagination Manifestation/Reality Warping by creating and manifesting things from Laby's imagination in the Radiant Soul Job Path. In the Nisha Labyrinth Path she has those in addition to Memory Manipulation/Manifestation (Some of her powers are based on using and creating Laby's memories of the black forest).

Code: Ultimate Eve is her strongest path, as she is stated to literally transcedent the limitations of the Nasod Race all together, achieving a power so immense it gives her a "whole new realm of capabilities". I assume that would make her above the average 3rd jobs.

For Herrscher, it is stated (I think by Denif) in one of the stories of Elrianode that Henir is also the very basis for the concept of extinction/death, and the very fact of being able to die is proof of Henir's influence. So Death Manipulation for Ain?

It is also stated that The Goddess Elria used Henir Energy to create the Material World, which i believe was said around the same as the one thing above. Would that give Ain "Creation" as well? Or would that be solely for Elria and Henir (the god)?

Doom Bringer could be High 3-A, and Mad Paradox is actually a solid Low 2-C to 2-C due to having destroyed timelines since he was Time Tracer (Its even mentioned how he literally goes to different timelines/dimensions and destroys them as he wants), while MAd Paradox existence alone defies reality due to "existing when its not supposed to exist".

I agree with everything you said, since its actually based on scans and etc.

About Henir being the source of death... Welp, its more likely to be a sub-power of Entropy and Chaos. Both are the "end" of everything. Entropy is the end of physical reality, such as the physical world and space-time (and etc), which can mean "death/end of life", while Chaos is the destrucion of concepts, laws, souls and so on. The void/non-existence is the absolute end and beggining of everything, predating and ending existence (Its heavily implied to be this) and its concepts.

Also, Henir might have creation. He literally "created non-existence" as opposed to creating existence like Elria. And theres the fact that Henir's energy has mindhax properties. Laby's 3rd path, before Nisha manifested and encaged Laby in the mirror, Laby's mind was shattered just by looking at Henir's dome around Elrianoade, and every single path that involves Henir or the Dark El involves the character being mindhaxxed.

Back