• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsword Discussion Thread

would be a waste of time, considering that in some classes we only have new hax and no more changes such as Reckless Fist and Blade Master.

Composite profiles are just a mess. Its better to make different profiles.

Also, each path has a completely different personality, powers and stories, which qualifies as a "different" character.

Nah. Aapostasia and Herrscher are a special case, since he has total control over Henir's void and is blessed by Henit

For more raven notably sword taker path: Flash

Ù╣øÛ│╝ Û░ÖýØÇ ýåìÙÅäÙí£ ýáüýØä Û©ëýèÁÝò┤ ý×íýòäÙé©Ùïñ (Û│Áýñæ ýé¼ýÜ® Û░ÇÙèÑ) <---This is the official statement to the skill

Catches enemy at the same speeds as light. (Can be used in air) Translated.

I have screenshots.

I play raven the most, so here's partial of what I know atm: He would be massive hypersonic++ or even FTL in Blade Master path. And attack power would be City block level or even large City level in Reckless Fist Path. Still can't decide overall stats amp, more research is needed. I can send you the screenshots if you like.

Eh, not really. Basically the tier will be (7-B to 7-A -> 6-B likely High 6-A -> At least High 6-A)

So Raven tier will be following that.

ah thanks for the clarification

On that new with Rage Hearts Hyper Active to be capable of making nasod spike pierce throw the ground impaling everything on it. and a modified nuclear that is able to reduced magical durablity or resistance to elements and is able to blink towards enemies with his modified maximum dive so it's most likey in the range of subsonic++ or Hypersonic(this depends on the measurement of his range). Can materialize nasod metals into spikes like sea urchin and is able to spread outwards. He has heat manipulation and can charge fire balls in base, and is subsonic+ via shadow step description. All the first class advancements are shown city block level potency.

Expect Ain (Herrscher and Richter path who get tier 2-B and 2-A), Add (Mad Paradox path who get tier 2-C), and Aisha (Metamorphy path who get tier Low 2-C).

With Furious he is stated multiple times to be able to mess with time and space with his ultimate speed giving him the title Slayer of Time in his speciliaty. He was able to create multiple slash with a single slice using his nasod arm. For Blade Master how do you rate someone who is capable of creating black holes casually? He's also know for his insane precision and going for weakpoints, He's also able to slice to space and darkness in this class with Extreme Blade.

Also by making a blood oath, he would be a lot stronger amping his strike capabilities pretty darn high and when he does a blood oath he can enhance his strength even further with slaming his sword to the ground with enough force to cause an explosion [Giga Drive - Limiter] these amps to 30% total. also hypersonic stab...it's in the name nuff said with that.

Forgot to add that blood accel should allow him to prevent you from running if he gets a hold of you. He also has good evasive abilities which allows him a step out of being hit from behind.

He's also the fastest of the ravens without a doubt and could speedblitz both.

I think maybe the Elswordverse page should already be made, to get better organized.

Btw, as I read a little about the lore of some characters, I saw that, with the restoration of the Giant El, a certain character , even being in the demon realm, could feel and be affected by it, can this feat be useful in any way?

XDragnoir said:
I think maybe the Elswordverse page should already be made, to get better organized.

Btw, as I read a little about the lore of some characters, I saw that, with the restoration of the Giant El, a certain character , even being in the demon realm, could feel and be affected by it, can this feat be useful in any way?
Gokai planning to make that.

@Dragonir, the Giant El wxplosion is probably high 3-A. It opened a hole in reality and space-time, creating a point between existence and the void. Both people from the Demon Realm and Elysium,both of which are completely separated space-time continuums,could feel the explosion...

I agree that in general it is a high 3-A feat, but the fact that it has just interacted with other universes makes me think it's a bigger feat.

Back