• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Elsa_Character_Art_2.jpg
p8548776_p_v13_bc.jpg

Speed Equalized
Andrew Spidey gets accidentally transported to the Re:Zero verse at the end of No Way Home. He arrived during arc 1. Let's do this while we still can

Elsa
Andrew Garfield
Draw

How is this "not what you think"?

I guess Elsa wins because Spiderman doesn't have a way to truly kill her. Elsa should be able to kill him after some time.

Is it me or are the re:zero characters not in the right tier? They scale to this. I'm guessing their pages weren't upgraded since apparently, the calc was originally building level

Elsa gets restrained... And Spider-Man proceeds to not be able to kill her...

Alright, so 0.55 tons for Elsa vs ? for Andrew. I'm really bad at finding AP for characters from big verses like the MCU
Lifting strength is comparable
Elsa has immortality, Andrew has webs, agility and senses probably cancel each other out, Knifes>fists, elsa definitively outskills
If elsa manages to dodge/free herself of the webs, RPL means it's not a danger anymore, and with her agility she can probably dodge them, or free herself with her knives if she isn't completely restrained.
Waiting for AP since if spider-man is stronger, he can probably restrain her most of the time, if not, she can probably kill him most of the time.
Am I forgetting something?

how is she incapacitated? She's still conscious and alive, she's just restrained.
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Alright, so 0.55 tons for Elsa vs ? for Andrew. I'm really bad at finding AP for characters from big verses like the MCU
Lifting strength is comparable
Elsa has immortality, Andrew has webs, agility and senses probably cancel each other out, Knifes>fists, elsa definitively outskills
If elsa manages to dodge/free herself of the webs, RPL means it's not a danger anymore, and with her agility she can probably dodge them, or free herself with her knives if she isn't completely restrained.
Waiting for AP since if spider-man is stronger, he can probably restrain her most of the time, if not, she can probably kill him most of the time.
Am I forgetting something?
I think live action spideys scale to 0.54 tons for this

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
Okay then Spidey should probably stomp lol. One web-shoot and she's out.

vs ? for Andrew. I'm really bad at finding AP for characters from big verses like the MCU
At least 0.54 iirc off Goblin Bombs.
Could be higher tho, shit's still be talking about but that's the minimum.

He upscales a ok amount though so AP wise (Spidey>Goblin>Pumpkin Bomb), basically even, he might have a tiny edge.

Still don't see why elsa can't just dodge the webs, being agile is kind of her thing, or free herself with her multiple weapons. RPL also means she only has to do it once.

Yeah but spidey sense and stupidly good enhanced senses atop of pretty decent AOE and spread shots, I'm not so sure her dodging them is as easy as you think it'd be, especially with the new stuff.

Again, she only needs to dodge it once, and it's fine as long as she can use one of her weapons to free herself. She also has enhanced eyesight and insane acrobatics.

Again, she only needs to dodge it once, and it's fine as long as she can use one of her weapons to free herself. She also has enhanced eyesight and insane acrobatics.
What do you mean she only needs to dodge it once?

What do you mean she only needs to dodge it once?

"Reactive Power Level (Gets more powerful after surviving near death experiences, and every technique she witnesses in battle doesn't work on her a second time)"

"Reactive Power Level (Gets more powerful after surviving near death experiences, and every technique she witnesses in battle doesn't work on her a second time)"
pretty sure that's just a hyperbole to exaggerate her combat experience. it seems weird to say that Spider-Man's aoe webbing just... won't work.

RPL to what extent exactly? Why would we assume it'd be enough to enable her to break free of webbing that's Class K, (if not Class M, implying he ends up scaling to the other dude's web wise).

"Doesnt work a second time" sounds kinda hyperbolic, in that she adapts and has skill to avoid it upon seeing it once, but that only goes so far, sounds like a skill thing, unless she has some sort of hax adaption shit, but even that wouldn't help with making her Class K-M.

pretty sure that's just a hyperbole to exaggerate her combat experience. it seems weird to say that Spider-Man's aoe webbing just... won't work.
RPL to what extent exactly? Why would we assume it'd be enough to enable her to break free of webbing that's Class K, (if not Class M, implying he ends up scaling to the other dude's web wise).

"Doesnt work a second time" sounds kinda hyperbolic, in that she adapts and has skill to avoid it upon seeing it once, but that only goes so far, sounds like a skill thing, unless she has some sort of hax adaption shit, but even that wouldn't help with making her Class K-M.
I'm saying if she manages to get past one webbing, whether she has to free herself or dodging is enough, she will definitively know how to deal with every other attempt at restraining her with it. And considering her agility, senses, combat instinct and access to weapons, she IS getting past the first one most of the time.

I'm saying if she manages to get past one webbing, whether she has to free herself or dodging is enough, she will definitively know how to deal with every other attempt at restraining her with it. And considering her agility, senses, combat instinct and access to weapons, she IS getting past the first one most of the time.
you do realize Spidy can make his webs small-scale AoE attacks right? At a close range, it seems very hard to dodge, especially if Elsa has nothing to jump off. And keep in mind, ONE hit is all it takes.

you do realize Spidy can make his webs small-scale AoE attacks right? At a close range, it seems very hard to dodge, especially if Elsa has nothing to jump off. And keep in mind, ONE hit is all it takes.
And again, he only has one chance. Statistically speaking, the chances spidey has to win are the ones he has to incap Elsa in a single web throw. Incap here means preventing her from moving her hands, her feet AND her torso. Andrew AOE is ok, but it's not that good, especially since she can at least try to dodge, which would reduce the area covered by the webs.

And again, he only has one chance. Statistically speaking, the chances spidey has to win are the ones he has to incap Elsa in a single web throw. Incap here means preventing her from moving her hands, her feet AND her torso. Andrew AOE is ok, but it's not that good, especially since she can at least try to dodge, which would reduce the area covered by the webs.
He doesn't have only one chance. Elsa isn't just going to magically dodge every attack after his first one just because of some vague hyperbole statement. Spidey's webs are his main weapon, and the closer she gets, the higher the chance is of her being incapacitated instantly. She's good at dodging, but she's not going to dodge every single attempt lol

He doesn't have only one chance. Elsa isn't just going to magically dodge every attack after his first one just because of some vague hyperbole statement. Spidey's webs are his main weapon, and the closer she gets, the higher the chance is of her being incapacitated instantly. She's good at dodging, but she's not going to dodge every single attempt lol
She has it on her profile for a reason. Learning from your mistakes is a thing, and this statement comes from the one who knew the most about Elsa fighting style beside herself, which he proved since it was part of his tactic.

Just ask Pegasus how actually good her learning ability is.

Spider-Man just have to direct his hand and she is restrained so it's absurdly easy for him restrain Elsa, and I don't know if the agility of Elsa is at Spider-Man level because otherwise he should hit consistently. His intelligence and Spider-Senses also are a big help, so unless Pegasus can defend her well I think Spider-Man just restrain.

Last edited:
Honestly, arent banana dodging senses broken? Even if we assume that she manages to attack Spiderman, wouldnt he just dodge that attack and then try to incap her constantly?

Back