• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Sin Archbishop of gluttony: @Hiiilt @Lloydblitzed @Epiccheev @VortechsTG @SatellaTheWoE @Fezzih_007 @Reiner04
vs
Peter Parker (mark IV)
20240316_144427.jpg

vs

spider-man-returns-fan-casting-poster-6380-large.jpg

Last edited:
I'm voting on Ley
First, ley authority(Gluttony) will be useless here there's no way peter is gonna reveal his name so he is going to have to fight Peter

Peter spider sense should allow him to dodge ley wind magic

Peter spider web won't be so effective against ley since he can teleport(peter also has a homing attack that can follow people who can teleport but first he needs to lock a spider tracer on his target so it won't be useful on this fight)

Peter can create after-images but ley has enhanced senses and extrasensory perception so it won't be useful

Peter has more stuff in his "mark IV" key but ley should be able to dodge with his teleport, analytical prediction, info analysis and instinctive action

Ley has the ultimate palm(dura neg) and while peter can fight even while heavily injured i don't think he would be able to fight for long if ley hits him more than once with it

Ley is more skilled(Both are extraordinary genius but ley has the memories of tens of thousands of martial artists and has their skill), has a dura neg attack, can teleport to dodge most of peter attacks and while peter spider sense would sllow him to dodge most attacks Ley should be able to use his analytical prediction and info analysis to find a way to hit peter(Ley also has damage reduction so peter physical attacks won't be so effective)

Changing the matchup from a mid-tier who arguably would have won anyway to a high tier who completely stomps is certainly a choice.
Elsa is getting pinned VERY easily if you ask me, and once that happens there wouldnt be much to-
oh wait, she has the adaption thing.
oh god.
okay wait i might need to make a different matchup now-

.....is it cool if i change the match back?

His intelligence rating says nothing about his skill and the others mean nothing without feats from them, if it even really was his skill that allowed him to do that.
he can handle them all which iirc should be enough evidence to say he can hit Elsa atleast ONCE at the start of the fight which should be enough to overwhelm her
only if he can do so at the beginning though cause she will adapt and skillstomp him after that

Back