• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsa Granhiert's Regeneration and Immortality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstractions

Femur Breaker
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Content Moderator
Human Resources
Currently we rate Elsa Granhiert's regeneration as Mid for having half her body shattered to pieces in the Light Novel, however, the Anime representation of this scene indicates it could be closer to High-Mid considering all we see of her body are the fragmented portions, which falls more in line with the "cut to pieces" requirement of the regen tier.

Not much of the justification needs to change, and should simply look like this (with links to both representations):

"High-Mid (Regenerated moments after most of her body had been shattered to pieces)"

I'd also like to give her Type 3 Immortality simply due to the fact that's how she recovers, even if it ends up having limitations it still saves her life so it's relevant enough to list.

Currently we rate Elsa Granhiert's regeneration as Mid for having half her body shattered to pieces in the Light Novel, however, the Anime representation of this scene indicates it could be closer to High-Mid considering all we see of her body are the fragmented portions, which falls more in line with the "cut to pieces" requirement of the regen tier.

Not much of the justification needs to change, and should simply look like this (with links to both representations):

"High-Mid (Regenerated moments after most of her body had been shattered to pieces)"

I'd also like to give her Type 3 Immortality simply due to the fact that's how she recovers, even if it ends up having limitations it still saves her life so it's relevant enough to list.
If the anime is canon then I agree.

If there are no disagreements, I'll close the thread and apply this.

It's a simple and concise thread... so it's fine.

Done, closing the thread now.

I feel like the limitation to this should be mentioned either in the justification or in the weakness section because it's notable enough to list in this case, and for clarification's sake too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back