• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ella (Total Drama) vs Tari (Meta-Runner)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so this might get interesting. On one hand, we have a princess wannabe named Ella, who is capable of controlling animals and robots with her song. On the other hand, we got Tari, a gamer who has a cybernetic arm. Their respective levels of pacifism may skew things on the same levels as Ella vs Cool Cat, only neither of the combatants are an overzealous writer's wet dream. Anyway, this battle will be full-on SBA. Here are the profiles for each character.:

Ella's Profile

Tari's Profile

Who takes this?

Ella cantando bien-1-
Tari Meta-Runner
Ella: 0
Tari: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Tari has a page now!? I thought that would be only limited to the FC/OC Battles wiki, since she IS from SMG4, a Mario fanfiction verse.

Psychomaster35 said:
Tari has a page now!? I thought that would be only limited to the FC/OC Battles wiki, since she IS from SMG4, a Mario fanfiction verse.
Oh, they made a show called "Meta-Runners" as a partnership with Crunchyroll. It's... Pretty dark.

Ive heard of it, but still, its based on a fanfictional Mario verse by SMG4, which isnt supposed to be allowed due to fanfictional versions of characters.

Psychomaster35 said:
Ive heard of it, but still, its based on a fanfictional Mario verse by SMG4, which isnt supposed to be allowed due to fanfictional versions of characters.
They had to point out that SMG4 Tari and Meta-Runners Tari are two completely different things.

Ah, ok.

Anywho, what does Tari start off with? (As much of an SMG4 fan I am, I have yet to get into Meta-Runner, tbh. I will soon, though.)

Psychomaster35 said:
Ah, ok.
Anywho, what does Tari start off with? (As much of an SMG4 fan I am, I have yet to get into Meta-Runner, tbh. I will soon, though.)
I'd say she would have to start off with tapping into the stat boosts provided by her arm in order to get a good edge over Ella in speed.

Back