• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eleonore Von Wittenburg vs Gilgamesh (TWO MORE VOTE!!)

If Angra thing is just a mind hax, then i don't see why she cannot soul haxing him from the intensity of her soul **** attack. Even her True Briah heat is capable of soulhaxing.

Voting Eleonore

>Also, Gil's soul is worth hundreds of thousands of human souls. Does she have feats of soul haxing someone with hundreds of thousands of souls? Note that Wolfgang, with 180,000 souls, is explicitly the strongest of the three Commanders, and Gil's soul is worth hundreds of thousands - as in multiple sets of a hundred, so at the very least 200 thousand. More than wolfgang

A scan/quote for this would be great

Just for reference.

ÒÇîÒüôÒü«µ»ÆÕú║Òüºõ┐║ÒéƵ¡óÒéüÒüƒÒüæÒéîÒü░ÒüéÒü¿Ú¡é20õ©çÒü»ÒééÒüúÒüªÒüôÒüäÒÇì

Nothing short of 200,000 powerful souls are capable of stopping Machina in terms of soul hax. Eleonore constantly battles him, alongside Wolfgang as Einherjar and even burn him with her fire

And most of her feats in-game is just using a set amount of souls as a fuel to attack. Her Einherjar nature makes her insert all of her souls into one attack without caring about "ammo" (souls). She has an infinite supplemetion of souls due to her connection to Gladsheimr

This shit is useless anyway. It's not fair to compare souls in Nasu to souls in Masada. Former has souls rotting if kept , while the latter have them being destroyed after reaching their end point, which can be "evaded" by consuming other life forces

ALRF said:
>Also, Gil's soul is worth hundreds of thousands of human souls. Does she have feats of soul haxing someone with hundreds of thousands of souls? Note that Wolfgang, with 180,000 souls, is explicitly the strongest of the three Commanders, and Gil's soul is worth hundreds of thousands - as in multiple sets of a hundred, so at the very least 200 thousand. More than wolfgang
A scan/quote for this would be great

Just for reference.

ÒÇîÒüôÒü«µ»ÆÕú║Òüºõ┐║ÒéƵ¡óÒéüÒüƒÒüæÒéîÒü░ÒüéÒü¿Ú¡é20õ©çÒü»ÒééÒüúÒüªÒüôÒüäÒÇì

Nothing short of 200,000 powerful souls are capable of stopping Machina in terms of soul hax. Eleonore constantly battles him, alongside Wolfgang as Einherjar and even burn him with her fire

And most of her feats in-game is just using a set amount of souls as a fuel to attack. Her Einherjar nature makes her insert all of her souls into one attack without caring about "ammo" (souls). She has an infinite supplemetion of souls due to her connection to Gladsheimr
I assume this is the scan you're referring to right? https://imgur.com/a/ikLY6

Yes

The fact that he adds you need another 200,000 souls seems more alongside the fact that its above the count.

As it would be Rusalka count + 200,000.

"She starts to walk. Her stomach is growling. The only driving force in her brain is hunger. Is she still not satisfied after consuming a heroic spirit with energy worth a few hundred thousand souls?"

After Sakura consumed Gilgamesh.

@EMC

Already covered that in my post.

The souls works differently in Masada's so it's kinda hard to make a true comparsion

I feel like people just assume whatever works in one verse works the same in the other, kind of like how people assumed that BB's authority would affect Amakasu and his Gods, which it wouldn't have. Anyway, I can't see Gil winning this one, I don't think that his auto defences would be able to stop her flames. I don't think he can put her down with Ea, and I don't see how she wouldn't burn him to a crisp along with his gates as well. She's called Der Freischutz for a reason. I'll cast my vote for Eleonore for now, unless someone can give some better reasons for Gil.ÒÇÇ

@Yama

That one needs to be removed which i plan too (Especially after i've read the origin of Kantan and its cosmology better)

So,Karna and KH defeat Woffy and Machina but Gil lose to Eleonore,what is this bullshit?

So,no gacha salt for broken servant :"""(((((

@Velox

Karna defeat on Wolf is gonna be removed soon. The weakness of having limited souls is gonna be removed

And i still doubt that KH vs Wolfgang

Wolfgang reflexes are fast enough to make Briah happen, extending the distance between the too before the latter strikes him with Azrael

Fab already told you it's a stomp

Heck put that guy against the whole L.D.O and he stomps them.

Nothing short of perhaps Reinhard and Merc can do shit to him

Err......

Didn't Schro already say that non of the commanders can hurt possibilities?

And didn't Wolfgang get stomped by him?

I joking about Grimm,but even so my question is still there,can any character here defeat/kill the three commander for good?

Back