• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eleonore Von Wittenburg vs Gilgamesh (TWO MORE VOTE!!)

honestly i can see it being a barrage fight before samiel can AoE and if briah then gil would be stuck in hellfire that bypasses flame resistance and attacks soul so I would go with samiel due to how her powers can royally screw gil in a very big way

briah on the fly and will bombard gil even worst than before like hailstorm of soul destroying bullets and fireballs that home are going to come to his face even worst tbh...

More like

"literally every single one of the hundreds of thousands of haxed magical weapon made by human hands in history homing in at your face + Ea + Enkidu GG"

she can still call on briah though which well...yeah...no soul resistance he gets burned hard hell she doesn't need to move to unleash fireballs even when limbs frozen by ren she can shoot the fireballs

oh right thought it was mind but she will bombard him if bloodlusted and well...even ppl with soul resistance have issues with homing fire or lasting long so yeah he will be chipped real quick and have lots of fireballs towards him tbf so...

He's got shields and auto defenders.

And she's got a thousand homing weapons all going at her.

And I'm really not convinced with this "fireballs knock back his weapons".

Cain and Berserker are said to destroy mountais with a single attack.

So... Baseline?

Eleonore is ridiculously above Cain, and scales from weaker versions of the Commanders (Casual 136 megatons feat).

cain is stronger than a guy who is stronger than reiincarnation who can bust a mountain range and eleonore burned cain to death with ease so...

>backwards scaling from a non-canon source to get more powerful than ever shown or portrayed to be in the original

• sighs
******* Masada

>Prologue explaining the backstory.

>Not cannon.

Pick one. It can be scaled to the actual commanders, since they are more powerful than before.

Even without KKK, Eleonore still above someone who can destroy mountains to the point of vaporizing him with a extremely casual attack while nerfed.

See the thing is though

Hercules mountain buster statement is backed up by a calc putting him on that level

Cain's mountain buster statement comes from a kid describing what the attack feels like when he has absolutely no way to know that, and is far more questionable in its validity.

Monarch Laciel said:
KKK isn't canon is what I mean
You're wrong. It's canon

Else everything about Shinza would be utterly ****** up

Heck DI Pantheon takes after KKK

... when did that change.

Because I know for a fact KKK wasn't canon before. It was just a what if scenario after Marie's route.

Back