• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elder Magikarp vs Bane (Arkham Series)

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Starting Range: 1.5 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Magikarp: 1

Bane: 1

Inconclusive: 0

If they're both in character technically speaking Magikarp would try to swim away. If it can't do that (which is likely) it's likely fight back with some Hydro Pump, which is its one main ranged attack. If Bane gets close it can do Rage and Dragon Rage as well. Personally leaning towards Magikarp at the moment it just seems more versatile

okay SBA says that this is Venom Bane in which case if magikarp tries to swim away (and fail since this is an open field and would just flop around) bane could just catch up to it and just kill it there

voting bane for starting off right away with the kill while magikarp will try to run away in vain

okay...? I don't see anything different except for the location so I do think Bane will still win since Magikarp may just flop around and may be too stupid to go in the lake but I do think bane will still kill magikarp first since magikarp doesn't seem to start off with anything that will end bane and with the AP advantage bane should be able to handle magikarp

Back