• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Just ignore it. You alone made massive progress by torturing yourself recording every fight without hud. They are just impatient.
Hey man, being quicker aren't wrong lel
I just afraid we are going to stuck in limbo just like what happen to the upcoming Nasuverse revision thread

Land Octopus I dunno, probably very early enemies.

The latter scales to MT Gelmir to Leyndell level enemies afaik.

I see
Does anyone want to calc the feats that reached higher tier 7/6? If it's done i can spam contacting the calc members to evaluate it
It's not really a matter of wanting to but more like kinda can't.
The issue is getting the depth of some of those things, like Radahn's impact zone? yeah getting the width and what not is feasible, in fact I already done that for the most part, but the depth? There's no real way to get that without a freecam mod or something. And that goes for a good chunk of other feats as well. Without a means to manually control the cam beyond what's possible in game, getting actual numbers beyond eyeballing is borderline impossible. Doubly so given how the game uses draw distance and fog.

The issue is getting the depth of some of those things, like Radahn's impact zone? yeah getting the width and what not is feasible, in fact I already done that for the most part, but the depth? There's no real way to get that without a freecam mod or something. And that goes for a good chunk of other feats as well. Without a means to manually control the cam beyond what's possible in game, getting actual numbers beyond eyeballing is borderline impossible. Doubly so given how the game uses draw distance and fog.
How about the other feats?

Make our lives easier by assuming the stars are actual stars and get High 4-C :devilish:

Also is the falling star beast crater near Leyndell identical to the one in mount gelmir or is it smaller?

Idk but others but Ranni, Blaidd and Maliketh are almost done, I've just been really busy this last week so I haven't had time to finish them up or play to get the last few scans I need.
Though I think Arkham and Ban have made some notable progress on some other character's too on their own end.

Calc wise I tried to do the door feat yesterday but kinda fell through, draw distance made the design on the door to blurry to scale from a distance and that's kinda what I was gonna scale off the Tarnished so I have to go back and get a clip off something I can scale from a distance (thinking the large bricks might work).
s̵o̵ ̵i̵ ̵e̵n̵d̵e̵d̵ ̵u̵p̵ ̵c̵a̵l̵c̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵g̵e̵k̵k̵o̵ ̵s̵h̵i̵t̵ ̵i̵n̵s̵t̵e̵a̵d̵
i̵t̵ ̵o̵n̵l̵y̵ ̵g̵o̵t̵ ̵9̵-̵A̵ ̵t̵o̵o̵ ̵s̵o̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵w̵a̵s̵ ̵b̵a̵d̵ ̵t̵i̵m̵e̵s̵ ̵a̵l̵l̵ ̵a̵r̵o̵u̵n̵d̵ ̵
I've made drafts for several characters by now but they lack tier, AP and other related stats and speed, plus some issues to solve (like Rennala's reincarnation mechanics, the Elden Beast using the Ring itself as an attack (probably summoning but I'm not sure) and the two Astels), and there are several others minor people I'm planning to make (Battlemage Hugues, Adan, Cleanrot Knights, etc). I'll edit the drafts a bit today, been busy with work, trying to finish the game and other versés.

Also, I would like to make Rykard if he's free

Last edited:

Man, it would be cool to get some unique item, skill, weapon or piece of armor for each ending you do.

elden-ring-lord-of-the-frenzied-flame-ending-mod-gives-you-a-permanent-burning-head_626c58d3008c0.jpeg

Personal review for Elden Ring:

Favorite OST
  • Main Theme
  • Starscourge Radahn
  • God-Devouring Serpent/Rykard
  • Leyndell, Royal Capital
  • Elden Beast/Radagon (put the EB first cause the EB part is better for me)
  • Godfrey, First Elden Lord
  • Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree
  • Mohg, Lord of Blood
  • Malenia, Blade of Miquella
  • Godskin Duo (I hated the boss but the music was awesome)
Favorite locations (based on design, atmosphere, etc):
  • Leyndell, Royal Capital
  • Elphael/Haligtree
  • Mount Gelmir
  • Raya Lucaria Academy
  • Mountaintrops of the Giants
Favorite bosses (same, based on design atmosphere, ambiance, gameplay and attacks):
  • Chadahn
  • Rykard (seriously, between the music, the boss's look, the arena, the attacks and the fact you're fighting an evil demonic prince using souls and fire with a blasphemous blade mixed with a giant snake with a holy lance, this is literally like fighting Satan)
  • Elden Beast (mostly for the spectacular atmosphere, even if the boss itself is a nightmare)
  • Astel (terrifying to the extreme, really felt like I was in a Lovecraft game/book)
  • Rennala (the boss was hard due to being a mage and the second phase is magnificent)
Favorite characters:
  • Chadahn
  • Our Lady Ranni
  • Sellen (still slaty about not making her profile and wasting her quest's ending 😤 )
  • Mohg
  • Rykard
  • Malenia
  • Elden Beast
  • Gideon
  • Astel
  • Blaidd
  • Alexander

Others:
  • Best spells: Rock Sling, Ranni's Dark Moon, Glinstone Peeble, Icecrag Glinstone, Phalanx spells (all of them), Stars of Ruin, Meteorite
  • Best staves: Lusat's Staff, Meteorite Staff, Regal Carian Staff
  • Best sets: Snow Witch, Raya Lucaria Sorcerers sets (or at least the stone masks, especially the two-faced one), Alberich, All-Knowing
Battles I hated:
  • Those ******* dogs
  • Ulcerated Tree Spirits (especially since these horrors drop Golden Seeds when killed)
  • Godskin Duo
  • Commander Niall (I literally took NO pleasure at fighting him and I just wanted to get rid of him asap)

Overall, one of the best games I've ever played and one of the few I wish I could have my memories wiped out so I can discover it once again. Gonna play it again in the future, once again as a mage but this time I'll try different quests (like not stupidly wasting Sellen's quest, doing Rogier and Thops), take more time and try to combine Sorcery with Incantations (and maybe make a Gandalf build lol)

Last edited:
You could always contact Zulie the Witch and ask her to help.

I generally consider the Tarnished to be far above the other Souls protagonists. Yes, even the Hunter as a Great One, as the Outer Gods >>>> Great Ones.

Just because Outer Gods are higher than the Great Ones in the actual Mythos doesn't mean here they are too....it all depends on how the verse treats them....and since the series aren't connected (from what we know) then a Great One could be so much more powerful than an Outer God but reverse could be the same or any other situation .

Back