• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Why? ER just has better feats.
I've already mentioned the feats in other games. ER's stuff is vague but I ultimately think it'd cap at just below Dark Souls, if we're trying to compare verses. This hinges on us taking certain phrases more literally than I'd like, but it is possible.

Are the tier 7/6 definitely calced and ready to be presented yet?
Fallingstar Beast is, I thought Radahn's was but I'll be ****** if I know where that was calced. What other Tier 7/6 stuff do we have?

I've already mentioned the feats in other games. ER's stuff is vague but I ultimately think it'd cap at just below Dark Souls, if we're trying to compare verses. This hinges on us taking certain phrases more literally than I'd like, but it is possible.
The ER bosses have way better feats. Especially Radahn, who literally turns into a meteor because he can.

Fallingstar Beast is, I thought Radahn's was but I'll be ****** if I know where that was calced. What other Tier 7/6 stuff do we have?
Radahn's hasn't been calced. Placidusaxx has that Low 6-B feat, but I dunno if we agreed on it being environmental destruction or something.

The fact the ******* dragonlord isn't even close to being the largest dragon kinda annoys me ngl.

Also dang rennala is much bigger than I remember lmao. Like she's a head taller than Radagon (And Radagon is a head taller than Malenia, who's roughly Blaidd's height, which is 2.6 m to give ya'll an idea)

The ER bosses have way better feats. Especially Radahn, who literally turns into a meteor because he can.
This will probably be my last reply since this is still an ER thread, buuut

Bloodborne has an ability that is specifically opening up an exploding star, lore states Rom was holding theoon in place, etc. Dark Souls has it's shaky claim to fame being that the sun dies when the Kiln dies. For outright onscreen destruction it has Nameless King.

I think Radahn has an extremely cool feat, but it only appears more destructive thanks to the open world. Radahn's crash to earth attack isn't even his best feat. Most From software games suffer from lore or cutscenes feats being vastly more impressive (save for lower scale bosses).

• Marge the Fell Refund
    bammkriygpm81.jpg
  • Well, thou art of passing skill. Warrior blood must truly run in thy veins, Homie

An avatar of sorts of an Outer God
Spreading a disease that rots the mind and body alike, rendering one bestial in demeanor (Radahn)
The disease itself is worshiped (Pests)

yeah Malenia fits as a Bloodborne boss

Idk but others but Ranni, Blaidd and Maliketh are almost done, I've just been really busy this last week so I haven't had time to finish them up or play to get the last few scans I need.
Though I think Arkham and Ban have made some notable progress on some other character's too on their own end.

Calc wise I tried to do the door feat yesterday but kinda fell through, draw distance made the design on the door to blurry to scale from a distance and that's kinda what I was gonna scale off the Tarnished so I have to go back and get a clip off something I can scale from a distance (thinking the large bricks might work).
s̵o̵ ̵i̵ ̵e̵n̵d̵e̵d̵ ̵u̵p̵ ̵c̵a̵l̵c̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵g̵e̵k̵k̵o̵ ̵s̵h̵i̵t̵ ̵i̵n̵s̵t̵e̵a̵d̵
i̵t̵ ̵o̵n̵l̵y̵ ̵g̵o̵t̵ ̵9̵-̵A̵ ̵t̵o̵o̵ ̵s̵o̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵w̵a̵s̵ ̵b̵a̵d̵ ̵t̵i̵m̵e̵s̵ ̵a̵l̵l̵ ̵a̵r̵o̵u̵n̵d̵ ̵

Back