• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edo(Reanimated) Itachi Vs All Kages

Im actually suprised this hasn't been done and im also just curious.

All in character except Itachi meaning he would want to kill because we all know he is a pacifist

All Kages Exactly how they were during the shinobi war

Itachi loses if disintegrated(because i don't think he can heal from nothing) or sealed

Kages lose if all members die

Battle Location where the kages fought Madara and Itachi starts where Madara did and so do the Kages.

The Kage stomp. Almost all of them have some kind of sealing. In fact, Hashirama solos.

Eh, actually this is Tsunade and the rest. They have a slight chance if Onoki can get a very good shot in.

Itachi can take Mei Tsuna and Raikage at the same time,he can easily amaterasu them expect Raikage,and none of them is immune to genjutsu.Onoki and Gaara have sealing technikes,Onoki can also jinton him and after that seal.I dont think Itachi would be able to keep up with all five kages simultaneously,so this is stomp.

Gaara has what sealing techniques? I thought that was only with Shukaku? Yata Mirror can take care of Jinton. Nobody has any counter to Tsukuyomi, even Itachi's normal illusions are dangerous to people stronger than him. Also, only Onoki has a chance at getting past Susanoo.

Onokis jinton vaporized Madaras 25 susanoos easily,he would vaporize susanoo and itachi,yata mirror covers only front side of susnoo,Onokis cube was smaller then half of Madaras meteor.Gaara has sealing technics,he seald his father if i dont forget with his sand.He also tried to seal Madara but he survived with susanoo.

Hashirama lolstomps. He has sage mode so he doesn't need to keep his eyes open against an Uchiha. Mokuton will take care of Amaterasu. Wood dragon would bind the juice out of Itachi, or Buddha would pummel Itachi into dough.

Gaara can also solo, genjutsu won't work since he can see inside sand dome with third eye. Gaara can covered the susanoo in sand tsunami and seal Itachi.

What is Hashi doing here?And also,Itachi destroys Gaara so hard that it is not even funny and shouldnt be discussed ever.

Okay, those were the incomplete versions of Susanoo or Onoki would be High 7-A right now. I don't understand this part. If Onoki goes for a frontal assault, why can't Yata Mirror take care of it. And it takes some time to charge if I remember correctly, Itachi should be able to place him under genjutsu. Didn't Gaara seal his father with the help of fodder?

Yeah, Gaara isn't soloing Itachi. The dude used genjutsu by pointing. The time it takes for Itachi to inflict severe mental damage on Gaara with Tsukuyomi is lesser than the time it takes for Gaara to cover himself with his sand dome. Also, he can just seal him with his Totsuka Blade. He's much more slippery and intelligent than Gaara.

Adult Gaara should be able handle Itachi by himself (he's MHS+ compared to Itachi's MHS). OP didn't mention which version of Gaara we're using.

Onoki knows Itachi is an Uchiha, so he won't look Itachi in the eye. Onoki can fly high up from Itachi's range and prepare a huge aoe Jinton. I don't think Yata Mirror can't tank that as it would erase the susanoo from all direction. Also yata mirror is basically NLF in its description

Yeah, if it comes from different directions, Itachi's Susanoo can't handle it. But by the time it destroys the Susanoo, part of the attack might have dispersed or fizzled out, so it might not necessarily turn Itachi himself to dust, but damage him to some extent.

Remember when Onoki used jinton against Sasuke,it expended and Sasuke was inside that cube,after that it vaporizes.Gaara has sealing if i dont forget,i am too lazy to look for it now,maby later if i find ill post it here.Still dont think Itachi can take five kages.

I don't know, Onoki has a chance to turn him to dust like I said, but Itachi's durability with Susanoo is Small City level like Onoki's AP and Yata Mirror should take care of part of the attack. But with Onoki's ability and Gaara's sealing, they do have a good chance. Another problem is if Itachi just mind screws almost all of them including Gaara. If we're using War Arc Gaara, Itachi might break out of his attempted sealing with Susanoo like Madara did.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't know, Onoki has a chance to turn him to dust like I said, but Itachi's durability with Susanoo is Small City level like Onoki's AP and Yata Mirror should take care of part of the attack. But with Onoki's ability and Gaara's sealing, they do have a good chance. Another problem is if Itachi just mind screws almost all of them including Gaara. If we're using War Arc Gaara, Itachi might break out of his attempted sealing with Susanoo like Madara did.
I'll edit for the shinobi war arc versions, sorry for not making it clear

Back