• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero: Possible Rebecca and Weisz Upgrade

Nino at the moment doesn't have a profile to say he is 8-A.

We have to decide if giving Garret 8-A in durability for withstanding Homura's Odin Strike is legit or not, and the scaling Nino to him.
With or without profiles is basically the same, if we already have the necessary info.

Ok so if Garrot is 8A then what makes Nino scale to Garrot

after we figure that out I personally think it’s fine if we scale Rebecca with cat leaper to Nino

Ok so if Garrot is 8A then what makes Nino scale to Garrot

after we figure that out I personally think it’s fine if we scale Rebecca with cat leaper to Nino
The reason Nino should scale is because as I mentioned above It makes no sense for the Prisoners to fear Nino if he is comparable to them, he was also given the same rank as both Baku and Garrot, two 8-As, from Madame Kurenai a women so sadistic that she throws out anything that isn't exactly to her liking, so having an 9-B comparable in rank to an 8-A contradicts her character. Nino also scales above Garrot in physical strength given he withstood Shiki's Gravity Wave far better than he did without using his Ether Gear, nor was he shaken up by Shiki's Ether Level Either.

And yet Nino's greatest feat is this. You don't need to have 8-A attack potency to withstand being pulled in by Shiki's Gravity Wave.

I agree with Zackra, it makes little to no sense for Nino to not be comparable to Garrot and Baku

I mean I’m fine with “Likely 8-A” for Nino and then Cat Leaper Rebecca Scales to that

If any feat or scaling of a character is not clear cut and dry then I think possibly/Likey higher is always the best option to go with

And yet Nino's greatest feat is this. You don't need to have 8-A attack potency to withstand being pulled in by Shiki's Gravity Wave.
I believe recently there was an entire thread about AOE/DC by itself not being a valid debunk to attack potency wasn't there?, but I'm fine with Likely 8-A for Leaper Rebecca and Nino

Wow, we actually reached an end!

So, to summarize:

Base Weisz "9-B, possibly higher"

Rebecca with Cat Leaper: "9-B, likely 8-A"

Sure. Apply that, and we'll see what future fights have to give us.

I'd be grateful if someone else could apply the changes, whenever they want, because I'll be occupied from now on.

Back