• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Burning Full Finger

The thing is

There's

1. Eden's Zero

2. Fairy Tail sequel

3. Fairy Tail Anime

4. Fairy Tail City Hero

5. Happy Origin Story

Hiro's work is getting a lot of attention and I'm loving how much stuff we're gonna get

Regarding Hiro's works, I like to think when he is done with a series, the series' universe consumes itself, and the new series is the one born out of the primordial chaos. It would make sense to think this seeing that the new characters are always similar to the old ones. This makes reskinning seem a bit more tolerable.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Fairy Tail had country busting statements, so maybe the sequel will have continent or planet busting statements.
I expect Etherion to somehow contribute to this like it did in Rave and FT

Celestial Dust Mite said:
So what do you guys think of Cyber Gaia based on that image? Is she looking to be Solar System level? Or higher?
From what i see, based on the dragon's size. She would be around country level :p

not gonna lie I'm still a little irk that when I look at these characters then I just see Fairy Tail....or maybe FT and Edens Zero r in the same universe....that would explain Happy being w/ other people except W/ Natsu!

When I get home I will create a blog that we can use to collect all accepted feats and calcs in one place. Saves us headaches in the future.

Well we don't know the speed of the Dragons since even if they r light they could only be just as fast as SoL. Well the series literally just started so maybe they r FTL or SoL

The official name of his mode is "ether gear".

But yes, you're right. It should be kept in mind that his physical traits could be far higher since the wall level calc is basically him just jumping down on the robot.

Still have to wait until my calcs are accepted though.

Captain Torch said:
The official name of his mode is "ether gear".
But yes, you're right. It should be kept in mind that his physical traits could be far higher since the wall level calc is basically him just jumping down on the robot.

Still have to wait until my calcs are accepted though.
Totally not magic. Because it's Sci-Fi of course!

Burning Full Fingers said:
Is the Fairy Tail sequel like a direct continuation of the series or something else? Because I saw Lucy holding a gun.
It's a spin off like the other FT works that aren't by Mashima, it might be canon like them tho

And he said he would be releasing details on the sequel soon

BlackeJan said:
Well we don't know the speed of the Dragons since even if they r light they could only be just as fast as SoL. Well the series literally just started so maybe they r FTL or SoL
naruto verse has SoL in 1st arc and that count as oulier so

Omimi said:
BlackeJan said:
naruto verse has SoL in 1st arc and that count as oulier so
We have not seen any SoL/FTL characters of yet, only ships that might be going on those speed.

There's no way the FTL dragons/ships in this verse are outliers, since they are literally flying between planets in space.

And I can bet you they'll continue to fly in space like in chapter 1

@BFF

In fact by sheer size that lady would be 5-A, so if Shiki fights against her in the next chapter he would already be 5-A too, I mean look at the planet of the image and compare with it, literally only her head has 2X the size of the planet.

So I'll wait until this first calc is evaluated before I add it to a blog. Afterwards, any feat we deem important/relevant will be added to said blog once accepted.

Captain Torch said:
The "lucy holding a gun" is a FT spinoff. We don't really have much info about the sequel yet.
The only info we really have about the sequel is this image

E12129B3-D6A7-432E-B361-06A38CB7E16B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back