• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 4

^That is literally exactly what we do on this site

If we didn't apply real life physics, all calcs become, at the same time, I don't see why FTL isn't applicable

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
^That is literally exactly what we do on this site

If we didn't apply real life physics, all calcs become, at the same time, I don't see why FTL isn't applicable
I was told some time ago that the maximum we accept is 93% of the speed of light

would you like to Calculate the size of the Chronophage ?

She hasn't actually told them anything yet beyond them losing....

Wonder how much of the information they're going to end up getting.

Tbf when we sleep, we practically forget most of our dreams. That said this is exciting.

Also, this made me realize... What if this is a checkpoint? What if this is the only place where she can return to whenever she uses her ability?

Hiro Mashima Heroines
Get ready for fanservive between the main heroines and heroes... naked shenanigans is kinda a Mashima gold standard...

Kurenai above Rebecca? Is this based solely on attractiveness or do other factors play a role?

I have no particular chain except Kurenai at the bottom and Witch at the top

Davidsteel1 said:
Kurenai above Rebecca? Is this based solely on attractiveness or do other factors play a role?
I have no particular chain except Kurenai at the bottom and Witch at the top
Attractiveness. But I'm not particularly interested in Rebecca's character, though.

Was re-reading the chapter and noticed that a week has passed since the sun jewel arc, honestly if it wasn't mentioned I'd never have guessed that long had passed

Also, the fact that B-cube also goes through "policy changes" is cool to me. Cool because it makes the world feel slightly more real to me

Back