• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 4

It seems like it's really only Noah that knows though (so far anyway) and he then informed Drakken, and seeing as Noah is playing 4d chess with everyone and their mother he could have some special powers himself

Assuming this is right anyway

Time Travel huh, I wonder if Rebecca will have to keep resetting to save Shiki like in Steins;Gate

I'm actually really interested to see how this arc goes

I could see another scenario like this where something goes wrong and she goes back to fix it but it just keeps going wrong so she has to realize sometimes she can't fix everything

Shiki's honestly a pretty cool Protagonist, he's not a kinda asshole like Natsu, who I still love, but Shiki's just mega innocent

Shiki and Natsu are both weirdly similar and different.

The way I've managed to translate it in my head is they're both big kids but Natsu is at that weird pre pubescent stage where kids are complete lovable assholes for no other reason than they can, while Shiki is at that stage where they are complete angels (while Weisz slowly but surely corrupts the sweet boy)

Natsu's always looking for a fight and is kinda an asshole sometimes, but he has a good heart and is even a responsible adult when he wants to be (Like when he took care of Asuka)

Shiki just wants to go on adventures, discover new things, make new friends, and is just an innocent sweet boy who doesn't really want to hurt anyone

Both will f*ck you up if you mess with their friends tho, kinda why they're so similar

Really? I do

The main difference that I find somewhat ironic considering Natsu's character and how much ppl tend to rip on him for his "friendship speeches" is Natsu is hardly ever friendly when they meet new relevant characters. He's likely more than not either going to troll them, insult them or show disinterest he only ever becomes friendly after another character insists he be friendly (usually Lucy). Shiki on the other hand is friendly from the get go (sometimes too friendly and creeps everyone out)

You gotta earn Natsu's friendship, he cares deeply about the people he knows and loves, he doesn't really care about making friends, just that he loves the ones he has, Hiro said something like Natsu isn't a Hero, he'll prioritize the guild over doing the right thing, and I question that, because he'll help a lot of people in need, he really didn't want to fight Mercphobia

Asshole with a heart of gold is how I'd classify Natsu. A violent trollish, thuggish asshole but a good lad none the less.

Haru fits the bill for the more traditional hero, a good portion of his character development was trying to figure out if peace was really obtainable, realising that sometimes being selfish (in regards to his relationship with Ellie) was just as legitimate a motivation as saving the world and ultimately acknowledging that sometimes peace requires sacrifice (something he vehemently fought against through the series)

Shiki hasn't faced the same challenges the other two have so I'm interested to see where he ends up.

Yeah, that's where Natsu and Haru differ significantly, Haru is willing to sacrifice himself and let his friends also sacrifice themselves to save the world, Natsu would never agree to that

As for Shiki, I hope he at some point has an emo depression phase at some point during the story like Rebecca's Flashforward suggest, it'd be really interesting to see him grow through extremely tough situations

can't you calculate that Chronophage speed feat?

why is Chronophage only Planet level when he is bigger than several planets together? this would also increase his speed by size

Crt that could do with some input, it's straightforward so it shouldn't eat too much into anyone's time.

@Ciruno don't know if these are all the spoilers but here are a few

Thanks David, but yeah in that case I'm all caught up then

And huh, to be compared to that... It really is likely time haxx.. which means there's a chance it isn't

ShadowGun45 said:
In regards to this, the reason y the irl distance between two planets wasn't used in the original calc was because when the manga actually shows us the Chronophage consuming the planets, they weren't nearly that far away from each other (at least that's what I was told).

As such, that's y they are currently only at Sub rel values; that said they are likely far higher considering that they would have to cross interstellar distances on the regular. All we need are feats to break EZ's current dry spell

the minimum distance seems normal to me, since looking at the size of the Chronophage in relation to them, the distance would be similar to the minimum

the first planet is also very distant from the other planets

but if really didn't want to use this Calculation, then why don't we calculate the true size of Chronophage and see the energy and Speed it generates ?

@Shadow I can't claim to know definitely whether the minimum distance would properly match but from what I've observed that probably isn't the case. Your best bet for this would be to find a Calc member or someone with sufficient knowledge of this matter, provide relevant scans and get their opinions.

As for Calcing the Chronophage's size, please go ahead if you can that would be good info to put on its page.

@Dragon translations aren't out yet

well, it gave Star and FTL, so I don't think it's possible to use that

even without a calculation, I think we should put Chronophage as Planet + / Large Planet

should I do a Thread for Chronophage's FTL + Calculation ? DMUA accepted the Low End

oh, sorry, meant that the result will probably be Star because of the speed you can achieve with its size

should i use a snake shape for Chronophage ? I am absolutely sure it will provide FTL, so it cannot be accepted

Back