• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 4

Just read the chapter title

"The shot heard around the Underworld"

That's pretty badass

I like how each villain has steadily become worse than the last

-Sibir : nothing more than a thug

-Ileega: a morally bankrupt psycho pervert into human trafficking

-Fake Sister: a morally bankrupt mercenary, kidnapper and human trafficker

-Jamilov: a full on mass murderer

-Kurenai: horrible mother, black widow, ****** etc.

-Drakken Joe: might as well be Satan at this point

Jin greatly reminds me Let from Rave Master. Just too much. Also honest and don't like trick's and I almost sure he join ED team.

Wait for Rebecca Ultear style time reverse without sacrifice.

I'm curious, how do u all interpret that map?

Looking at it, I see it as a star chart, with a good portion of the stars representing some star system, the planets aren't drawn to scale and instead are zoomed in on to show what particular star system they reside in.

I initially thought that how most ppl would see it but I've come across ppl who apparently think everything shown is drawn to scale relative to everything else- which makes no sense to me considering the sheer size of the Chronophage

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that number changes given Hiro originally planned for FT to only be like 150 chapters.

It depends on popularity really, Fairy Tail continued for so much longer because it made a ton of money, I mean technically it's still going at 595 Chapters, which is impressive

Edens Zero could go on for much longer if it makes enough money

/[']]['?ShadowGun45 said:
FB IMG 1583015198698
it looks like Drakken Joe manages to give his power to weapons
this can be classified as granting power, right?
if iirc laguna also said he is a part of drakken which implies draken give him his power

if iirc laguna also said he is a part of drakken which implies draken give him his power

maybe Element 4 has its power because of Drakken

if Drakken steals Rebecca's Ether Gear, he will also have Time Manipulation

Don't think he wants to full on just take it from her, cuz if he did he wouldn't even bother trying to try and make her an ally. He probably can't take a persons EG completely, but he can bestow a portion of the power of an EG onto a machine, or possibly a person (considering how the E4 keep saying they're a part of him)

I don't see the issue with making a profile for Drakken Joe at this point as, he does have a decent feat of tossing both "Overdrive" Shiki and Jinn in base.

Issue is that's all we have at the moment, we don't know how he even employs his EG in a fight, what his limitations are or anything really

FB IMG 1583177368081
Rebecca went back in time

returned to the moment when he returned from the "dream"

and your Ether Gear is called "Cat Leaper"

Chaps out earlier than usual.

Things seem to finally be slowing down (or picking up depending how u look at it); Leaper was foreshadowed and hinted since the last arc and we're finally seeing exactly how powerful it is and y Joe wants it so bad, kinda wish all the other stuff stuck but it looks like literally the entire arc was just to force Character development from Rebecca (so that's 2 out of the main 4; Homura and Rebecca), so it's give and take for me.

That said, we do get a better look at how/why Satan gravity and Leaper are connected. Could be because sufficiently powerful warps in gravity have been noted to screw up space time. All in all Leaper is awesome but broken, curious y Mashima decided to reveal all this now it's either going to make the story or break it from my perspective.

Also read a theory somewhere that Rebecca is called no.29 because she's the 29th iteration of herself. That at some point in the future there is some cataclysm or event that forces her to hard reset everything and that her nightmares are echoes of her memories of these dead timelines

Back