• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, I'll toss a pre emotive Incon vote.

Fatehax mega Zero Two almost entirely but regen and madness resistance prevents incap

The real cal howard said:
How does lolfate work?
There are 2 types:

• Passive
    • Makes true how you imagine to die in that fight. So if someone is unaffected by the fear hax (as long as the fear hax is in effect (doesn't get bypassed) the fate hax doesn't kick in), their end how they imagine it will happen.
  • Active
    • They can just force you to do or avoid certain actions. Example they can force you to stand still, fate hax so that an opponent won't leave the battlefield etc. So basically it's just they say it, and you obey because of fate hax (basically giving another meaning to You name it).

The active form?

As i said, whenever they want, they just need to say it (likely just need to think it, because they state it is their "intention" and other quotes like that, it may just be that they just need to will something).

The real cal howard said:
No I meant in series
Want the quotes? Cus i already said "when", the 2 cases have been to stop someone from acting, and to use fate hax to make someone unable to escape.

The 1st was done by Nene (used on Stella), the 2nd was done by Ikki (used on iris).

Sure. I...kinda believe you (for now). But honestly I just want more context than anything else rn. Not even trying to be "aha! You're wanking!" I'm just curious.

Ok here it is:

The distance was shortened at a speed that wasn't comparable to when he was fighting Stella.

Stella held the sword as she urged herself with a feeling of impatience that she had to defeat this enemy as soon as possible,

― Don't move.

― ――!?

The few words of Nene, that possessed dignity and felt like they reprimanded her, stole the movement of her whole body.

The explanation for what happened:

And the words of the other day that Stella suddenly understood.

The words of Saikyou Nene.

Nene's words tied to her when she tried to charge at《Haboob》.

An invisible pressure.

That was also the result of her『intention』being swallowed deeply by her causality

There is also ikki using it to prevent Iris from leaving:

Iris wanted to stop Stella from leaving but she was stopped by Ikki's power to influence fate as a Desperado.

Back