• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edel stands there and best boi understands that if he does any action edel will kill him. So edel just vacuums him outta there.

Heavy will protect Weather regardless, Edel gets snailed.

Firephoenixearl said:
Edel stands there and best boi understands that if he does any action edel will kill him.
The disrespect for Pucci is real.

BakiHanma18 said:
Yeah HW protects Domenico, so cant he just summon and epic snail moment and get the victory royale?
Edel's fear manip would make him run away from her. Like I said before, this match depends on if Weather can BFR himself out of Heavy's town level range before Edel fully snails.

Considering the fact that he's just superhuman in running speed, I doubt he could make it that far before Edel turns into a snail.

If he's at all comparable to Jotaro, it's not happening and Edel becomes Ed-snail.

Superhuman (Ran 400 meters in 25 seconds)

I see that her aura can, unfortunately, be felt from kilometers (PepeLaugh) and the distance is 300 meters so Weather maybe could run away

Can't stands feel fear too? What stops heavy from ******** his pants?

Also it's possible the snailing won't even stop the hax.

Stands can't feel fear. They don't have emotions (except Act 3), only the users have. Kira was ******** his pants in front of Jotaro and wanted to run away but Killer Queen was standing still and showing no emotions.

SpookyShadow said:
Stands can't feel fear. They don't have emotions (except Act 3 and Spice Girl), only the users have. Kira was ******** his pants in front of Jotaro and wanted to run away but Killer Queen was standing still and showing no emotions.
Fixed.

Also Stands with consciousnessess are the exception, not the rule.

Edelweiss stands there and Weather Report either flees, or Edelweiss wills it a bit more, and he dies.

If Edelweiss doesn't passively win, she wins with a thought.

But hey. Does she T H I N K in character? It's such a coward way to kill someone, not really worthy of a warrior.

If she does, Stands work little bit even after death. Idk if Heavy Weather applies, but Black Sabbath did after Polpo died.

Yup, she is a Desperado so her willing is highly common.

"Coward way to kill someone"

That's completely irrelevant when your opponent is literally running away, not like she actually cares about either of those.

That's an incon at best.

I just relized this still exists. Well it'll be outdated af rather soon. (Just waiting for the new chapter of rakudai to come out).

just wondering, when you really want to die, does fear of someone makes you run away or doing the opposite thing?

Domenico doesn't give a shit honestly. Even if he nigerundayo's, Heavy Weather will protect him by all means. Honestly only known way to protect against Heavy Weather is to take away your own sight as Enrico did.

SpookyShadow said:
Domenico doesn't give a shit honestly. Even if he nigerundayo's, Heavy Weather will protect him by all means. Honestly only known way to protect against Heavy Weather is to take away your own sight as Enrico did.
So what you're saying is Enrico cannot control Heavy Weather?

This does fall under:

• Either HW has his own mind and still understands the terror of Edelweiss
  • Or HW doesn't have his own mind so he will be controlled by WR when he says "ok fall back we're screwed"

There is one thing i never got. Does Weather Report passively have rainbows behind him? Seems extremely eccentric. Though given that HW is WR's will to fight, then Edel passively nulls HW, due to her making people lose their will to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back