• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stats equalized: Skill Waifu vs China Skill Man

Flight isn't hax, you know, and with that much skill flight shouldn't be a problem, right?

So, hm, ZY danmaku+predict her? But she is really weak against flight? What is it? Kamijou Touma with boobs, swords and skill? Or a Fighting Grass pokemon?

I mean. Let's think about this:

Edelweiss is a girl with a sword. Tons of skill, but a girl with a sword none the less.

You negged all her fate hax and bullshit.

Vacuum Slashes really won't do much against an opponent like Zhong Yue.

So it's like:

Zhong Yue with all of his arsenal vs Edelweiss only allowed 1 move.

Though why would he just yeet himself in the air? Does he just lol flight at any time?

Not am expert in RoH, but in xianxias everyone has flight at the start (before chapter 100), so he probably fights in the sky more than fights in the ground at this point, but i can remove flight from him a well of ypu think Edel is countered by flight.

I negged her fate hax because this is a skill battle, but i removed any hax ZY has as well.

XDragnoir said:
Not am expert in RoH, but in xianxias everyone has flight at the start (before chapter 100), so he probably fights in the sky more than fights in the ground at this point, but i can remove flight from him a well of ypu think Edel is countered by flight.
I negged her fate hax because this is a skill battle, but i removed any hax ZY has as well.
So edel shakes the ground?

My point is, ZY still has tons of other things. Example like putting Caine DC against Goku with all hax negged.

Shaking the ground is really her starting move? I to Thought this battle would be a skill+predict battle.

Didn't she have a prediction skill even above Ikki's or something like that? Versatility is a type of skill isn't it?

It did when she was summoned as a clone. She has never seriously fought someone outside of that.

Not really. She is just impossible to analyze even for other insanely skilled people.

Even in the start ZY has predicted and analyzed very complex things like the millions of skills and the Sui Sovereign Visualization, but Zara should be able to explain this better than me.

But anyway, should i remove everything and only allow swords and prediction?

They are in the profile, i'm in the very start of the novel so i don't know when his best feats happen, but i think you can ask Zaratthustra

Here:

She did not chase after Ikki, instead, she lightly turned the sword on her right hand and stabbed it into the ground.

*Katsun.*

And right after that.

"Ah ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ Gah!?"

20 meters away from fake Edelweiss, blood sprayed out from Ikki's entire body again.

A pain as if his every part of his body was pierced by lighting at the same time.

It could've be some sort of magic attack.

That wasn't the case, though.

Ikki, who had received the attack, immediately remembered what it was.

(This...is...Dokuga-no-tachi............!)

In the past, the real Edelweiss had shown him the same technique as Ikki's sixth secret sword.

Using the blade to transmit vibration into the opponent's body, causing a wave within his body to destroy it from the inside, a penetration technique using the sword.

Ikki's Dokuga-no-tachi transmitted the vibration by connecting with the opponent's Device.

However, just then, the fake Edelweiss used the ground of the ring as the medium, beating the vibration into Ikki's body from far away.

I'm sure his prediction is enough to see it coming, but to counter it... can he just jump above the vibrations?

Firephoenixearl said:
Here:
She did not chase after Ikki, instead, she lightly turned the sword on her right hand and stabbed it into the ground.

*Katsun.*

And right after that.

"Ah ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ Gah!?"

20 meters away from fake Edelweiss, blood sprayed out from Ikki's entire body again.

A pain as if his every part of his body was pierced by lighting at the same time.

It could've be some sort of magic attack.

That wasn't the case, though.

Ikki, who had received the attack, immediately remembered what it was.

(This...is...Dokuga-no-tachi............!)

In the past, the real Edelweiss had shown him the same technique as Ikki's sixth secret sword.

Using the blade to transmit vibration into the opponent's body, causing a wave within his body to destroy it from the inside, a penetration technique using the sword.

Ikki's Dokuga-no-tachi transmitted the vibration by connecting with the opponent's Device.

However, just then, the fake Edelweiss used the ground of the ring as the medium, beating the vibration into Ikki's body from far away.
That would make way more sense with some kind of illustration... still, what part of it is skill exactly? Creating vibration with an object needs speed and nothing else.

Not exactly. It's not really speed.

Ikki can cause vibrations. Think of the doctor from Baki who used slaps because it abused the fact that the human body was purely water. They're doing the same thing here:

However―that was nothing to worry about. Because this technique was purposely such that there was meaning for it to be blocked. In the instant that the opponent defended against Intetsu, from his feet to his fingers, all of his muscles worked together, flexing to cast forth a shock wave.

The human body was mostly flesh made of and filled with water. Therefore, it was fragile against vibrations. If a slight ripple was made on a human body that was vulnerable to vibrations, the interior of that body would be disrupted. For example, there was a type of penetrating blow in Chinese martial arts that used this principle.

In other words, Ikki's attack was a penetrating blow using an edge. It would bypass armor and strike the internal organs. If blocked with swords, it would strike both arms. Arriving at the human body through vibration of the sword blade, it was a poisonous stroke that brought disruption.

It's just causing a shockwave by flexing his muscles together, some weird mechanics, im not exactly sure how it's being done, but the effect is pretty clear. It just sends a shockwave/vibrations to cause internal damage to the opponent due to the fact that the body is a ton of water.

Back