• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Knives is at his strongest, aka Ark Knives and Edelweiss is at her strongest.

Speed Equalized and winner via any means necessary.

R1: Passives allowed

R2: No passives

Planetary fear manipulation and sleep manipulation

Whst passives does she have that actually work? Cause she can’t do shit against Low Godly

The desperado passives (the fear hax that isn't real fear hax)? She goes to sleep and enjoys her sleep, Knives decides that "**** this shit man i ain't trying my chances against her".

So Edel is incapped and asleep while Knives doesn’t bother with her, I don’t see how that’s a loss for Knives

Wait first of all. From the scans he doesn't have 4km range with the passives.

Second of all, knives "refuses to bother with her" or "can't bother with her". He is to scared to initiate something, don't try to word it in a way that makes it sound like knives ain't getting incapped.

Thirdly, his regen doesn't seem to be limitless. He has a limit to how much he can regenerate.

Knives and Vash has automatic defense systems that'll defend and attack the opponent regardless of how either Knives or Vash feel.

And how good is her Fear Manipulation? Because this is Ark Knives, who's fused with the Ark which has thousands of Plants, each with their own individual mind so even if she gets some, the rest will still attack unless her stuff his >>> thousands.

And how good is her Fear Manipulation? Because this is Ark Knives, who's fused with the Ark which has thousands of Plants, each with their own individual mind so even if she gets some, the rest will still attack unless her stuff his >>> thousands.
It's not fear hax. But it basically it makes you understand that you will die if you initiate the fight with Edel.

Ahhh interesting, I forgot what character in Trigun has that, but it's familiar of one of Knives Henchmen that basically do the same lol.

Anyway what does it scale to? Like I said, this Knives has the enegry and minds of thousands of Plants.

Also, I am assuming she can affect other things then humans yes?
Any reason she can't? He still has a fate so...

Anyway what does it scale to? Like I said, this Knives has the enegry and minds of thousands of Plants.
Being scared of death can't scale to shit though. It's just "are you gonna willingly throw yourself in hell?" if you're willing to actually start a fight you will die in then you're gucci. Not a resistance thing, just a form of fear.

Knives doesn't "get scared." when in the middle of fights, he's the type of person to stay and finish his foe, even when Vash depowered him by unfusing him from the Ark Knives still openly engaged in comabt with Vash, despite knowing it'd kill him.

I’m unsure if he has a brain to affect given he is a plant.

Of course if that’s how you avoid it by willingly throwing yourself into a fight you’re going to die in, then I dunno if that’s an issue for Knives.

Seriously, Knives gives zero ***** about dying without any reason, he is completely okay with it. If he knows he’s going to die if he has a fight against Edel, that is completely okay with him.

Knives doesn't "get scared." when in the middle of fights, he's the type of person to stay and finish his foe, even when Vash depowered him by unfusing him from the Ark Knives still openly engaged in comabt with Vash, despite knowing it'd kill him.
That's different from "i have no chance of living if i start this fight but im good if i don't" and even experiencing the death over and over in his head.

I’m unsure if he has a brain to affect given he is a plant.
He has a mind, that's enough.

If he knows he’s going to die if he has a fight against Edel, that is completely okay with him
Will need citation on that.

On another note though, if he does get past his fear he gets absolutely clapped by causality which will kill him and end the fight.

Did Edel’s Causality get a buff? Because I recall there wasn’t proof of it getting past High let alone Low Godly regen.

Secondly, even when this dude was disconnected from his Ark and knew he was going to die if he fought Vash, he laughed and fought him anyway.

Did Edel’s Causality get a buff? Because I recall there wasn’t proof of it getting past High let alone Low Godly regen.
I said above:

Thirdly, his regen doesn't seem to be limitless. He has a limit to how much he can regenerate.
He can at most regen his whole body but that requires all of his energy and he cannot regenerate past that point. In other words he can die to normal slashes (at least until i make the CRT to upgrade the desperado fate hax killing).

He’s connected to the Ark in this state, so his energy doesn’t have a limit.

Granted, I don’t think she can actively use her causality stuff if she’s asleep

EDIT: Actually, isn’t her causality manipulation a slash?

Her causality manipulation is "causality causes the death you saw in your fate", it just happened to be that way for Stella cus the death she saw was being chopped to pieces.

Then how the **** is that going to disconnect him from the ark? That’s his energy source

Low-Godly comes from a dying base Knives, Ark Knives has the supply of thousands of Plants so his regeneration isn't gonna dwindle much.

And Plants in general manipulate causality itself, it's apart of their basic abilities actually.

Aslo Knives might actually have 4KM for his passive range, he was pretty far away from Wolfwood when he hit by the passive.

The Ark will be on his profile as a key, you'll need to wait for that but I can summarize the Ark to you in the meantime.

The Ark is a ship that's absorbed thousands upon thousands of Plants, Plants typically have a finite amount of enegry they can use before they die, Knives realized that and proceeded to form a strategy. Capture and absorb all the Plants left on the planet to make sure he'd never run out of steam, while gaining massive increases in power.

A singular Plant has enough power to keep going for over 150+ years and power entire cities. Knives has thousands of Plants at his disposal here, while it isn't limitless Knives could keep up for as long as he needs.

If this turns into a battle of attrition she's not winning.

If Knives is going to just sit there and get clapped till he does, you would have a point, but Knives isn’t an idiot that will just let himself die with no fight, eventually he actually decides to use his shit. Such as mindhax

Edel can’t deplete all of his energy at once either, that will take time.

If Knives is going to just sit there and get clapped till he does, you would have a point, but Knives isn’t an idiot that will just let himself die with no fight, eventually he actually decides to use his shit. Such as mindhax
I mean does he even have a choice here? Causality will keep killing him.
Edel can’t deplete all of his energy at once either, that will take time.
I mean time where he cannot do anything cus it's not a normal fight it's just causality killing him.

On a side note, desperados can counter abilities through desperado shenanigans/fate hax.

Back