• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Anyways, what stops Killer Queen from coming in and turning Edel into a bomb?
Her passives. Namely stuff like fear hax, will hax, fate hax, casualty hax etc.

Though how does turning her into a bomb work and what does it do

1. Kars can copy and resist acausality type 4?

2. He gets passived way beyond that.

1. Why the **** does he need to resist Type 4 Acausality? Its not an offensive ability

2. What does this even mean? If his own passive adaptation causes him to adapt to her passives then they no longer do anything to him.

Her passives. Namely stuff like fear hax, will hax, fate hax, casualty hax etc.
Kars resists fatehax and Stands doesnt feel fear last time I checked

I edited it.

Anyway. Edel's fate hax > normal desperados > normal fate hax. It's based on the size of their fate. And given how edel is type 4 kars ain't resisting anything.

Fear hax works on souls of people and affect their will too. Stand do fall into at least one of those

Since when does Type 4 Acausality make it so someone cant resist something? Ive literally never once heard of that.

1. Kars can copy and resist acausality type 4?

2. He gets passived way beyond that.

1. Why the **** does he need to resist Type 4 Acausality? Its not an offensive ability

2. What does this even mean? If his own passive adaptation causes him to adapt to her passives then they no longer do anything to him.

Everything she does is just cus of acausality type 4. That's why

Yeah passives that'll kill him

PsychoWarper said:
Since when does Type 4 Acausality make it so someone cant resist something? Ive literally never once heard of that.
It doesn't do that.

@Oblivion

It depends. If there are actual scaling chains in potency it does exist. It's just "more potent fate hax". Similar to power null chains

Acausality type 4 only means resistances to things as casuality manip, fate manip and precog, not make them inmune to stuff or say make others unable to affect them.

They simply operate under a different system or rules of causality.

Tony di bugalu said:
Acausality type 4 only means resistances to things as casuality manip, fate manip and precog, not make them inmune to stuff or say make others unable to affect them.

They simply operate under a different system or rules of causality.
Yes but it does do stuff like prevent kars from understanding and copying them cus he has no such feats of copying traits of existence

1. That doesnt really answer my question much since ive never heard of Type 4 Acausality letting you bypass resistances

2. He has several abilities that bring him back if hes kill including BtD that would rewind time

If he has feats of understanding something 4-D or so then he can deff understand her pretty easily tho

Also, there is the army of infinite Kars that can ******** her at any point.

Thats not the issue here

I mean even if you transcends fate thats doesnt protect you from power mimicry, @Earl is this argument about "you cant copy my power because my power is embodiment of my fate"? And now " you cant copy my power because my power transcends fate"? I mean seriously?

Kars learns about the fear hax through experiencing it and adapts to overcome it. Regardless of whether or not he can copy it doesn't matter. Kars doesn't need those powers to completely meme on Edel.

Sir Ovens said:
Kars learns about the fear hax through experiencing it and adapts to overcome it. Regardless of whether or not he can copy it doesn't matter. Kars doesn't need those powers to completely meme on Edel.
Hmm he will adapt to seeing his own death? Lol, gonna to see some examples of him doing stuff like that.

Not to mention he'll die quite a bit before he can adapts to anything.

@Glhf

No.... that's not the issue here. What's so hard to understand? Kars to my knowledge has no feats of understanding traits of existence, much less understanding someone like edel who was stated to exist beyond logic.

And lastly is kars's resistance linked to his copying? I mean has he ever adapted to something he hasn't copied?

@Tony

He doesn't have any 4d stuff like that.

Inf kars will just suffer the same fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back