• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Because killer queen doesnt have a brain to be mindhaxed
Kars once convinced Killer Queen(when it/he was under Kira's control) to join him and turn Kira into a bomb so...

Listentomyrhytm said:
Because killer queen doesnt have a brain to be mindhaxed
Kars once convinced Killer Queen(when it/he was under Kira's control) to join him and turn Kira into a bomb so...
It still doesnt have a brain
Its a non corporeal mind
Yeah, but it still has a mind, it can be affected by superior Mindhaxes that can affect things without brains (Like Bugs Bunny's mindhax). So it's not fully inmune to mindhax.

Yeah, not having a brain doesn't help vs willpower manip or fear hax that reaches the soul. As i said, not having a brain isn't a free pass.

Why im not seeing NPI on her page, then?
Because, it's not her interacting with souls (example touching them), it's just the fear hax being capable of reaching souls. It's not enough for NPI.

Firephoenixearl said:
@Spooky

I mean "anything it touches". This is a passive fight. And you're bringing up the "if it touches argument".

@Zel

Acausality type 4 is not resistance. It's transcending causality. He'd just need feats of affecting type 4.

@Oblivion

And since the stand is basically it's own thing, it escapes the passives because....?
trascending causality is type 5?? Type 4 gives resistance

"This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others."

Schnee One said:
CAN
WE

NOT
Just testing out edelweiss. xD

@Spooky

Ok that somehow does good when it's literally "he knows he'll die, will he continue the fight?". Cus right now you're saying kars will do:

"Oh it appears i will die if i continue this fight. Yeah time to turn off my mind so that i don't die".

Zel97 said:
trascending causality is type 5?? Type 4 gives resistance

"This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others."
Type 4 is existing on different rules of causality. But it's transcending (in this case at least) our causality. Type 5 is existing before causality as a whole.

And resistance is in general terms as in "if one is acausal type 4, these will not affect him". But just having feats of affecting type 4 acausals is enough to hax them with any of those.

GLHF22 said:
This thread in a nutshell:
Earl vs the world
Well of course. He won't allow a single rakudai charater to ever lose and that has been the trend in every rakudai vs thread I've seen so far to say the least

>Won't allow

Lel, show me one case where the supporters of a verse don't at least try to argue for their character. I mean aren't the kars ppl doing the same?

@Oblivion

And D4CU can't get passived cus?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
BlitzStrike said:
GLHF22 said:
Earl vs the world
Well of course. He won't allow a single rakudai charater to ever lose and that has been the trend in every rakudai vs thread I've seen so far to say the least
That's new entirely true, Hakurou beat him.
Haven't seen the thread yet. I'll pay that a visit

Was the thread concluded?

Actually, Kars resists fatehax, so
One of the first things i said, was that Edel's fate hax is significantly stronger than other fate hax in the verse by virtue of being type 4 acausal so she has a much stronger gravitational pull to fate.

Jesus christ Earl, thats not a thing....at all

Just because you are a type 4 doesnt mean your fatehax is stronger

Fatehax is always the same unless its Higher D

BlitzStrike said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
BlitzStrike said:
GLHF22 said:
Earl vs the world
That's new entirely true, Hakurou beat him.
Haven't seen the thread yet. I'll pay that a visit
Was the thread concluded?
Yes, Hakurou won. I still believe Hinata beats him too, but the thread was abandoned.

D4CU passively bring him back so...

also did you guys forgot about Das Boot existance? Kars with MiH speed amp & 6-B Das Boot missile barriege is enough to pulverized her face from the distance.

Jesus christ Earl, thats not a thing....at all
Just because you are a type 4 doesnt mean your fatehax is stronger

Fatehax is always the same unless its Higher D
>It's not a thing

>She literally has a scalin chain on her fate hax

Excuse me? Doesn't have potency on most cases cus it's just fate hax. Similar to power null, but if there is an actual scaling chain there is not much you can argue.

@Professor

She did. She haxed Ikki and even nene who is one of the stronger desperados.

@Wardok

D4CU gets passived

He can't do much at all due to passives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back