• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All of the players in ebf4 should have resistance towards absolute zero from fighting Godcat who can use the limit break absolute zero.

Godcat's avatars should embody a type 1 concept since the earliest beings made in her image being cats she still embodies that form of cats that have arms and legs but also cursed cats to no longer have arms or legs. Making it pretty clear that she's mutually exclusive to what she created.
Agreed: @Rakih_Elyan @Psychomaster35 @LordGriffin1000
Disagreed:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Is it actually Absolute Zero or just a name? Like dose it have a description. Some of those characters where also frozen, no?

I'll wait for more knowledgeable members on the verse to comment on the abstract existence.

Is it actually Absolute Zero or just a name? Like dose it have a description. Some of those characters where also frozen, no?
Yes, it is really Absolute Zero. In fact, it's even backed up by Natalie/Anna by being the coldest temperature to show it is that.

Anyways, though I agree with this thread, these were already being planned to be added on my upcoming overhaul CRT of this series.

Cool, an EBF CRT, I love EBF.

I agree on the absolute zero part.

But I am not sure if Godcat should embody abstract concepts just because of that.
All she did was take away the legs and arms of every cat and be unaffected by it. That's more close to biological manipulation rather than anything conceptual.

But I am not sure if Godcat should embody abstract concepts just because of that.
But we already went through why Godcat embodies abstract concepts.
All she did was take away the legs and arms of every cat and be unaffected by it. That's more close to biological manipulation rather than anything conceptual.
I'm only really bringing up cats because regardless if it's biological cats still universally have no legs or arms in the series which if Godcat embodies a dependent concept and not a independent one she would also be effected at the latter.

Last edited:
But we already went through why Godcat embodies abstract concepts.
I can't open that link on Brave or Opera GX. It just gives me this.
image.png

I'm only really bringing up cats because regardless if it's biological cats still universally have no legs or arms in the series which if Godcat embodies a dependent concept and not a independent one she would also be effected at the latter.
Yeah, she is not affected by the cats lacking legs and arms. But I don't see how that automatically makes her a concept.

Looking at that comment I can see why you would think she has Abstract Existence but it seems more like Type 2 rather than Type 1. She just is invulnerable to their attacks.
That's some what true for the time she'd just be a type 2 cause there wasn't that much evidence to argue for being a type 1 until I brought up cats in this thread cause type 2 concepts are always bound to what they embody and Godcat's isn't really bound to what she creates or how she alters it.

That's some what true for the time she'd just be a type 2 cause there wasn't that much evidence to argue for being a type 1 until I brought up cats in this thread cause type 2 concepts are always bound to what they embody and Godcat's isn't really bound to what she creates or how she alters it.
I think I understand your point now but I personally think she needs more evidence to be a type 1 abstract concept. Because the cat situation seems more like she biologically altered every cat but didn't alter herself.

Probably off topic note for future revisions whenever ebf1-4 gets another revision.
This should be moved to ebf 2 since Spirits are the first ghost enemies besides the skull ghosts. Also regular attacks should just be "most attacks" to not confuse it with only the regular default attack and no other skills effecting ghosts.
EBF2_Legend_VS_Auto-Revive.gif

Should add a link for justification

Probably off topic note for future revisions whenever ebf1-4 gets another revision.
This should be moved to ebf 2 since Spirits are the first ghost enemies besides the skull ghosts. Also regular attacks should just be "most attacks" to not confuse it with only the regular default attack and no other skills effecting ghosts.
EBF2_Legend_VS_Auto-Revive.gif

Should add a link for justification
I agree with all of this.

@Psychomaster35 also a weird thing I noticed with Akron when you measured the blackhole did you notice the temp on calculator dropping to 9.62089E-24 Kelvin cause I'm surprised that I even noticed that.
On the calculator, it’s impossible for Celsius and Fahrenheit to get any colder than Absolute Zero, but I suppose that’s bonus evidence for them having resistance to Absolute Zero (Mainly without them wearing ice-resistant equipment), so any ice attack in the game capable of freezing them is actually layered

Morale is kinda of a underrated counter to getting oneshoted.

Maybe try promoting this CRT on this thread that I found.

Should stuff like food be in optional equipment or standard, at least for stuff like garlic or stat buffs
I don’t know why only Matt’s profile has that when everyone can use items. Though from some sandbox I found which was an outdated revised look of Lance by Kaltias, it’s probably implied that everyone else was supposed to get it.

I guess you could say it’s standard, especially since EBF5 shows all the party members carry around a personal food stash whenever they’re hungry.

Perma stat boosters are kinda out there as "needs prep" thing, especially in ebf5 cause it's more farmable than other RPGs.

Well back on topic, I kinda view Godcat's AE Concept type as like a ontological abstract pizza where if it was a type 1 concept of pizza and all pizza no longer has bread, no cheese, and no toppings. the concept itself really wouldn't be changed at all if was a true type 1 where type 2 is always at the latter of universal change.

The only other status effect that'd probably get higher layers besides freeze would be slow down since the players and even the cosmic monolith resist time Manipulation from late ebf3.

I agree with deidalius.

Iffy on the abstract Existence type 1.
Hold on, my bad on the wording of the post cause I was trying to justify the formatting for the avatars embodying type 1 concepts not AE type 1. Which honestly sounds redundant on my end for mentioning avatars in the same sentence.

Back