• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hi-Fi Rush Revision

Amazing work on this. I'm happy to see Hi-Fi Rush get more attention.

Nice :) I'm busy applying stuff from a much bigger CRT so I'll give this a few more days just in case anyone else inputs

nvm i finished here, still gonna give it a day tho

I don't think this should be used as a transonic feat for Chai. Its a very large robot, so it doesn't require superhuman reaction speed to view him move like that. Chai also isn't moving at speeds equal to that swipe, so the subsonic calc for Chai himself should be used instead

I mean you can parry it in potentially just a few frames, I think that implies comparable reactions especially if you're at the edge of the arena

The parrying feat should be calced then, its possible to parry an attack without moving your arms or body at equal speeds to the attack

I feel like you just have to accept a degree of abstraction here, he can react to all of his attacks in both gameplay and cutscenes even in relatively close quarters, it'd be weird if he was that much inferior to them

Ok, that sounds fair I guess. Maybe just reword it to "can parry QA-1MIL's attacks". And one more thing, is his running speed equal to his parrying speed? And is the lava level enough evidence for some degree of heat resistance?

Ok, that sounds fair I guess. Maybe just reword it to "can parry QA-1MIL's attacks". And one more thing, is his running speed equal to his parrying speed?
No, I'd say his dashes are though
And is the lava level enough evidence for some degree of heat resistance?
Uh, questionable, I don't think we really have an agreement on how to treat heat feats on vsbw, whether they're temperature related or not.

Well uh, anyone have any opposition to me applying this? Been thinking I might do that within the day

Back