• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
that probably works, yeah

Selfish Promotio

Jackal (Marvel Comics) might be a fun prep character if you want to fight an army of Spider-Men. Idk, reallllyy trying to force this character on people, since he has a unique VS battle concept

Hmm i got a lil something for people. Wallenstei. Friction manipulating guy. Unstopable hits via manipulating friction and attack nullification via manipulating friction. Can also make the ground lose friction.

Firephoenixearl said:
Hmm i got a lil something for people. Wallenstei. Friction manipulating guy. Unstopable hits via manipulating friction and attack nullification via manipulating friction. Can also make the ground lose friction.
Call me crazy, but how about a series that has a way of getting around the ground losing friction, such as the Naruto universe?

If so, I might suggest Hinata Hyuuga, since she'd have a pretty difficult time getting around the Friction Manipulation, but with her heightened senses, specific martial arts skills and ranged attacks, she could have a shot.

Getting around the ground losing friction? Oh well it's not just the ground that he can manipulate the friction of. He manipulates anything from air, to ground, to swords, to attacks etc.

Also ranged won't rly work all that great against this guy. It's already on his profile but imma mention it again:

Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level (Could casually cut through Shizuku's Ice), likely Mountain level with powers (He cut through Deus Ex Machina and a mountain in the distance in a single swing)

Range: At least Several Kilometers (Could slice a mountain in the distance by swinging his sword)

So although he only has a sword if he could slice off a mountain as an aftereffect of cutting a big guy in half, i doubt there are that many ranged attacks that would work xD. (The only reason he lost in verse was cus intangability and drowning in his 1st loss, and cus he was taken by surprise by 1 of the top tiers in his 2nd loss)

True, but gaining traction by manipulating chakra is a basic skill for any ninja, including Hinata. And the reason I bring up ranged attacks is because her distant attacks are literally small concentrations of chakra being thrust at her opponents, not because she'll get out of his range. And unless Wallenstein has shown feats of manipulating life energy, it'll get around the friction attacks.

And her Byakugan will also be a big help in this fight, as she can track Wallenstein's movements and be able to avoid the distant attacks that come at her. Because she is much more akin to dodging attacks than blocking them.

Chakra is basically a form of sticking, if the friction is lowered there is no guarantee that the ability will work just the same.

Also i doubt Hinata will think that him randomly slicing would cause the air to split her appart.

Saying it just sticks people to surfaces is selling it extremely short. This particular technique is described in the manga as repelling oneself from a surface using chakra, while supporting oneself at the same time. It's like a magnet being repelled from the surface of another magnet, except instead of magetism being used to hold someone up, it's chakra.

And first off, she'd see him start swinging randomly with her Byakugan, and it would immediately set off red flags for her. There are many kinds of blades that become imbued with chakra and become sharper or can launch attacks because of it. Asuma's Charkra Blades are a perfect example of that. If he suddenly starts making deliberate swings at her with her nowhere near him yet, not only will she see the wave of the sword cutting down trees and such in front of her, but she'll immediately move to dodge the attack.

Also, if we're going to argue like this, why not make the match so we can settle this?

Oh, yeah. Sorry.

Though, I'm not sure I should use Toshikazu Hazamada against 070. Simply put, even if he manages to copy 070 with his Stand, and freezes him with it, I'm not sure I can say the same thing for his wings. 070 constantly tells the SCP staff that he has absolutely no control over his wings. And since it's proven to be an imperfect copy, since Josuke was the only one with Shining Diamond for that fight, even if he could copy the wings themselves, they'll probably remain lifeless and both of them will get slaughtered. by 070's wings.

The rest, though, I'll consider. Grappler Baki or the Autonaut seems interesting, at least.

Honestly the autonot just seems to be a worker bot which is why I find it amusing. Tell me if you make any of the fights

Back