• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nice work on fixing Delphox, Drite. It was mostly good, but I edited out what you missed.

Now someone needs to begin separating Greninja into two profiles, instead of the amalgamation profile we have now.

Regardless, I may have found a good match for Shigekiyo Yangu, but I'd like to know if anyone has any other good ideas for him.

If only Cal is not lazy

Now that only Chestnaught and two gen 5 starter pokemon (Serperior only need his move list added) left, Greninja i dunno lel

To be fair, most of the stats i only copy pasted. I can maybe do a non anime Greninja, don't know how to scale the anime Greninja since i never watched the anime after sinnoh. The rest i can fix when i stop being lazy and finish the Bayformers profiles

9-A+? Make him fight one of my Owlboy bois then, since they aren't allowed to fight anyone normal for some reason.

Well KAM is too short in speed and range to deal with any Owlboy char who can outrange and speed blitz him.

Jasonsith said:
Well KAM is too short in speed and range to deal with any Owlboy char who can outrange and speed blitz him.
I mean, the speed blitzing is easy to deal with via speed equalization. And if range is a problem, Solus doesn't have range at all in his 9-A key.

Also, KAM throws jars of Kool-Aid, right? Isn't that a range feat?

Sabi Hakuhei: 8-B+/7-C, tried to put him up against Kirito but he AP stomped before the match could be interesting

Emonzaemon Sōda, Shichika Yasuri, their verse in general: 9-B, 8-B+, and 7-C characters with a bizarre set of abilities in a tier that seems devoid of similar opponents

Rawr: 9-C to 9-B, some relatively low-tier characters with an absurd level of probability manipulation

Network, Vandheer Lorde, Leo (Armed With Wings): Potentially pretty decent 8-C to 8-B characters, along with others from their verse

@King 6-C characters in the verse exist but I'll make the match anyways

Also wish the verse had more support since Nudin unironically has enough backing for a "Could potentially become 6-C" since with enough power he was supposedly able to fight the Eoil, who did this.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I replied to the guy you asked for. What do you want from me?
everything

I mean, the speed blitzing is easy to deal with via speed equalization. And if range is a problem, Solus doesn't have range at all in his 9-A key.

Also, KAM throws jars of Kool-Aid, right? Isn't that a range feat?

Atari KAM does not throw jars. Maybe Marvel Comics KAM does. Oh yeah Marvel Kool-Aid Man is a thing oh yeah~

Back