• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
10-A vs. 9-B.

The Worm is gonna get shredded by the chains. Unless there's something I'm missing here.

Oh God I just saw the Post-Crisis Batman for the first time. Whoever could beat him now would likely be a madlad himself.

Also, no matches for my furry?

@Yobo Blue

I just like the Battle concept for the character, Clone Saga was eh to me, not as horrid as people say atleast.

Also, Lex only has 8-C and 4-C keys. Restricting equipment without a definite key is iffy af

You can restrict equipment if it's a higher tier, especially since Lex can create MFTL robots and super powered beings if it isn't restricted.

You can restrict it in the thread. Equipment and the like can be restricted if it's a higher tier. It doesn't matter if there's no key.

How often does M A N Y H A X vs raw AP work out

...Telekinesis?

OhWaitYou'reSerious
nah but seriously go for it, if it devolves into a hellhole then oh well

Back