• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

E3 2018 Discussion Thread

Bobsican said:
DMUA said:
I have a dream.
That one day, we'll have a crossover anime fighting game with Simon the Digger and other Trigger characters, no longer limited by merely what appears on Shonen Jump.
I`ll take a few light years further... *breathes hard*
Super Smash Bros 5 X Playstation All stars X Kingdom Hearts 3 X Infinity War X Jump Force

How many light years would take that?
Light years measure distance, not time. ...lol.

@Cal

'Cause it's meant to be a generic Pokemon Trainer with generic Pokemon. Or something like that.

Immapokechamp

I really would like to see more new characters. But the thing is, I can't think of anyone I'd like to see, at least nobody that would be reasonable to include.

That, and I just want there to be some more feats. 5-A Game & Watch.

Man yeah of course obviously i watched and probably the rest of the thread watched the tree house and invitational because B╠Âi╠Âg╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âc╠Âk╠ ╠ ╠Âb╠Âa╠Âz╠Âu╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠ RIDLEY finally PLAYABLE.

I figured, I'm just surprised nobody ever made any comment about how his Sweet-spotted Down B did 50 freaking damage, and a regular Side B did around 30.

Thing that makes me sad though, is that "Ultimate" is a word that implies this Smash game will be the last installment in the series.

Also, notice how in Fox's Final Smash, the Arwings reach outer space super quickly? Sakurai said that the Final Smashes were supposed to be "quick and to the point", so this could definitely be an upgrade in speed for the verse.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I really would like to see more new characters. But the thing is, I can't think of anyone I'd like to see, at least nobody that would be reasonable to include.

That, and I just want there to be some more feats. 5-A Game & Watch.
Black shadow. Sylux. Ashley. Issac. Dimentio. Paper mario. Ghirahim. Dark samus for a echo maybe for prime 4 promotion. Maybe a fe (tiki) and Belmont (already have snake ). The Knight of shovelry. King krool. Geno. Kirby villain (already mentioned) etc excluding third party minus the knight.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I figured, I'm just surprised nobody ever made any comment about how his Sweet-spotted Down B did 50 freaking damage, and a regular Side B did around 30.

Thing that makes me sad though, is that "Ultimate" is a word that implies this Smash game will be the last installment in the series.
>Final fantasy.jpg.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Also, notice how in Fox's Final Smash, the Arwings reach outer space super quickly? Sakurai said that the Final Smashes were supposed to be "quick and to the point", so this could definitely be an upgrade in speed for the verse.
Also, Ridley flies into space pretty quickly

All what I want for Smash 5 is Goku, Spongebob, Mickey Mouse, Twilight Sparkle and Dante, while also Azathoth as a stage, so we can have even High 1-A Olimar.

I'm definitely for Paper Mario, perhaps Ashley and Isaac too. Mainly I'd be for Wonder Red.

I kinda wished Waluigi would've gotten in, too. Come on, man, we have M & L, but we can't have the two W's? Why can't we have all four, man?

But one thing I find interesting about the Earthbound Final Smashes is that we don't see Duster in Lucas' Final Smash. We don't see Jeff in Ness' final smash because he already has an assist trophy, so perhaps Duster might get in. Probably not, tho.

Yeah forgot about wonder put him on my list also.

Want masked man also and a giygas batle stage for earth bound .

Also a lack of a dark samus trophy made me think maybe an echo .

They did say that they wanted to focus on getting all of the characters in Smash history, and that they hope people won't expect too many new fighters.

I just want either Marx or Bandana Waddle Dee

And I'm so glad Dedede finally got his Final Smash with Masked Dedede.

And what they did with Game & Watch was awesome.

I feel like "Ultimate" is supposed to symbolize that this is the culmination of this "generation" of smash games and not that it's the end of the series. (Also tfw this quickly became a smash thread.)

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Idk I think I'm gonna miss Game & Watch's Smash 4 animations
You can always just intall some mod to fix that.

Good thing the Switch is easy to mod, all what you need is an USB-C to PC cable and a paper clip.

Edwellken said:
I feel like "Ultimate" is supposed to symbolize that this is the culmination of this "generation" of smash games and not that it's the end of the series. (Also tfw this quickly became a smash thread.)
It`s just that Smash 5 seems to be THAT good.

Now all what we need is Goku, Spongebob, Twilight Sparkle and Mickey Mouse and then it will be done.

Bobsican said:
You can always just intall some mod to fix that.

Good thing the Switch is easy to mod, all what you need is an USB-C to PC cable and a paper clip.
Mods are fun but they really just aren't as special as having it in the real thing.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Mods are fun but they really just aren't as special as having it in the real thing.
Well, so long they don`t add too many new moves to Mr.G&W, it can feel as the real thing.

By the way, I hope a 60 FPS mod for Star Allies happens soon, all what is to be done for that is remove that filter that makes the background blurry.

In all seriousness, you know what would've been cool for Kirby? If he cycled through all of his Final Weapons, and finished off with the Star Rod.

I think that'd be a bit too much. The Ultra Sword is the best choice imo, as it's the iconic one that's used to finish off Magolor.

The real cal howard said:
In all seriousness, you know what would've been cool for Kirby? If he cycled through all of his Final Weapons, and finished off with the Star Rod.
Star Rod?

What about just Hypernova instead? After all, Final Smashes are now fast-paced.

Back