• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

E3 2018 Discussion Thread

The real cal howard said:
Speaking of which, who would you be more excited for in Smash, if they were confirmed? Marx or Magolor?
I'd be more excited for Marx, but really I think the Smash Bros. already has all the good Kirby characters, except for maybe Waddle Dee. If anybody gets added, it'll be him.

Kirby is my main so he's all I care about.

I play a bunch of different characters. I mainly play Kirby, usually with the red palette. I used to main Luigi as well but I've gotten rusty with him.

I play others like Ike, R.O.B., DH, and G&W.

Majora's Mask's my favorite game. I'm gonna solo the entire game with Young Link. Also, there are six Zelda characters, but only the "Golden trio" ovo. I wanted Navi, with her final smash being "HEY LISTEN!!!!!"

@Cal Magolor

Dedede can now shoot back projectiles he's inhaled. Even the gordo's he can shoot

Perfect, time to DeDeDestroy

I like how this thread just became a Smash Bros. discussion thread.

And I still think Sony won E3. Change my mind.

Actualy, how do we deal with making crossover game pages again? There is going to be a story, and from the sounds of it its gonna be 2-C by merging four universes, but still. (Just imagine 2-c naruto and luffy)

(the creator did ammit that goku and frieza can destroy planets so they just equalized everyone's power)

I went to Jump Force Wikia to see a bit of info, this is what I got:

Naruto Uzumaki: Also known as Boruto's dad, Naruto Uzumaki is the main protagonist of the Naruto series. In the Jump Force trailer we see him battling against Frieza using his Sage Form and Nine-Tailed Fox abilities.

E3 had some promising shoots revealed, what with Rage, Metro, Doom, Halo, Gears of War, and more getting new entries announced. I'm sure there were some cool new IPs, as well, but I'll have to check later.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Actualy, how do we deal with making crossover game pages again? There is going to be a story, and from the sounds of it its gonna be 2-C by merging four universes, but still. (Just imagine 2-c naruto and luffy)

(the creator did ammit that goku and frieza can destroy planets so they just equalized everyone's power)
2-C Light Yagami lol (the last guy appearing in the trailer)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Light_Yagami

Wasn't Light in that meme-tastic picture in the OP? That image has proven rather prophectic, in the "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" kind of way.

Incidentally, there was no Half-Life or Metroid imagery to be seen there...

Back