• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What's Russian about Esdeath :p

Anyway, what does Tsuna have to get around her time Stop? She doesn't use it immediately so it depends on what he has that can hit and kill her without her noticing

Oh and what's his AP?

Tsuna has his Hyper Intuition that will allow him to predict upcoming dangers so he will get a tingle that something like Esdeath's Timestop bullshit coming. He probably don't know exactly what is coming but he will try to put a stop to it first if he can. And since this is Ultimate Dying Will Mode, it is mostl likely enhanced.

He also has the option to use his Petrification bullshit to try and turn Esdeath to stone with his Box Weapon. So both combatants have the option to end the battle quickly with their bullshit hax.

Tsuna's AP should be above 14.31 Teratons

EDIT: He basically defeated Bermuda who stronger than the Vindices who are stronger than Daemon Spade with the 14.31 TT

Esdeath is above 22 by a small degree so it's rather close in terms of AP

Honestly either Incon or Tsuna, both have their one shot moves and it comes down to who uses what first.

I thought post future arc Tsuna didn't had access to Natsu's petrification because of Verde's modifications.

Yes, he can use, but he never did. Btw, i also think he never used it against living beings, but ZPB should work fine afaik.

Its an ability for the sky attribute I guess, so he can use it but like what XDragon said, probably he doesn't like to use it against living beings, not like Xanxus he isnt a monster who doesn't know any way of kindness in battle so he usually use ZPB First edition to just seal the enemy and make him unable to fight again, but he should still be able to use it again if he like.

Petrification is OOC, but ZPB is one of his first moves whenever he thinks the enimy don't has a counter to it, and Esdeath doesn't has spiritual energy, so ZPB will probably be used even faster than XBurner.

In fact, even the X Burner doesn't need time.. Post future arc Tsuna can fire it easily in a very very short time ( remember when he fought against his father and he fired it before his father could even react to it.

Not even post. In the future arc, in the fight with Byakuran, he fired off an X Burner in like a panel or two.

Edit: granted, it obviously wouldn't be at full power.

YungManzi said:
Not even post. In the future arc, in the fight with Byakuran, he fired off an X Burner in like a panel or two.

Edit: granted, it obviously wouldn't be at full power.
He did something like this in the fight against Daemon in anime, but it was very weak.. In manga its much stronger even if he fires it quickly, also he can use the cambio forma which has an can fire quickly with the same power of the X Burner + Tsuna can fire another attacks in long range except the x burner and xx burner like we saw against Daemon he has an attack which is very fast and we saw a lot of attacks in the fight against the Vindice too. I cant bring links right now but those things I thinl are on his profile.

Didn't Spanner say the XBurner has 1.2 times Tsuna's strength? I remember something like that in the manga.

@XD I guess that you're confusing with ZPB:R which increase fighting power about 1.7 times.

Anyway, Tsuna can also use gravity manip to pin Esdeath down or pull her to come close before shoot IX-Burner at her face. I also guess that Tsuna can cover himself with his own flame or his mantle to protect himself when she's using Makahadoma.

Esdeath is class M though

And why would that protect him? More importantly how would he know she's doing it.

Because his cloak has power null abilitiy by turn any attack that hit it into stone. About how should he know. Precog by his Ultimate Intuition should warn him. Even Tsuna will don't know what will happen, but it should ewarn him to protect himself before she start using it.

Precog warns him that he's in danger, not by how or what

More importantly Esdeath doesn't use time Stop unless she's in absolute danger, so Tsuna will be in the middle of an attack of that happens.

No he will be in the middle of an attack so he can't cancel it into using a shield

And if he can, this doesn't matter anyway, because if he's protecting himself instead of attacking, then Esdeaths no longer a threat and she cancels time Stop

Schnee One said:
No he will be in the middle of an attack so he can't cancel it into using a shield

And if he can, this doesn't matter anyway, because if he's protecting himself instead of attacking, then Esdeaths no longer a threat and she cancels time Stop
In fact, Tasuna in cambio forma can switch between attack mode and defense mode very fast, look at episode 202 I think. + In choice arc he was in the middle of attacks and he used the defense mode to block all of the attacks.

There is something I'm not sure about, in this thread it says the strongest form for each. Tsuna in his strongest form removed the VG + the Shimon ring. His power is still unknown and his abilities are unknown because we don't know if he can use cambio forma, he removed the VG.

@Yuka

Then like I said it doesn't matter anyway, she can cancel her time Stop if necessary

Then again why would it protect him? It's not like the AP gap is so large he won't take any damage

Back