• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DxD Revisions

@Fire

Yeah, like 70+ pages lol. I think I'll do them gradually.

@GDS

Fallen Angel Cadres are > Mirana's large spear of light > Base Rossweisse (Volume 23). BxB Vali scales to Issei. I'm not sure how strong he is currently though. He had his own Maouification so he could currently be Maou-class like Ise, who knows. We'll have to wait on that.

wouldn`t ophis be 6B.She is twicr as powerful as both draig and albion combined even in weakened.This would be 12 teratons

Why was Arthur downgraded to 7-A when Strada is 6-C? Arthur lost due to lack of stamina, but before that they were still comparable, and nothing implied Strada was holding back.

And is Yuuto adequate at 7-A considering he could still somewhat damage and pierce the PDxD armor despite it resisting the Dragon Slayer property? And not only with Gram, but also with his last Holy-Demonic Sword.

Although Ise did say Arthur got much stronger since Vol 19, I'm pretty sure prime Vasco was overpowering him all the way and countering his attacks. Each attack was causing him to kneel and Ise said he was avoiding direct attacks because it was obvious that he couldn't match Vasco head on. He even countered the massive holy wave from Collbrande with one punch. I wouldn't be surprised if current Arthur is Maou-class, but there's no direct confirmation and I don't believe we should scale him to 6-C based on the Vasco match.

Hmm, the thing is that those are Ise's weaknesses, so there's no reliable way to scale Kiba higher than that (for now) due to lack of statements for his current power. We just know his speed is insane, but no concrete thing for direct attack power yet.

Fair enough on Arthur.

On Yuuto, it's not really Issei's weaknesses considering we agreed that his PDxD armor has dragon slayer resistance. I'm not talking about Issei receiving damage from Gram's aura under the armor, I'm talking of Gram chipping away the armor and the Holy-Demonic Sword piercing it. If we agree on the PDxD armor having dragon slaying resistance, that's not Issei's weaknesses, but Yuuto's offensive power. Another thing on that is Yuuto's Gram overpowering Bikou substantially. Going by Azazel Cup Pawn value, Bikou is around Dragon King-level, which is high end Ultimate-class roughly. I don't know if that might be relevant.

Well, the armour has a measure of resistance towards dragon slaying precisely because it took minor damage from Gram in comparison to what the first Ascalon did to Crom. If we take it as Kiba's offensive power, it would be a form of circular scaling as it would essentially be:

Pseudo DxD has a measure of dragon slaying resistance because it took minor damage from the strongest dragon slaying weapon -> Kiba has x level of offensive power because Gram did minor damage to Pseudo DxD which has dragon slaying resistance.

That's what I mean. Kiba should actually have no way of damaging Pseudo DxD without exploiting the weaknesses as his offensive power is nowhere near the top ten, which Pseudo DxD falls into. I mean, raw power is not even his shtick so anything like that would be quite bizarre.

Yeah, he's definitely Ultimate-class at the very least but they're scaling to 7-A though. There's nothing higher we can reliably scale him to right now without further info, in my opinion.

Completely forgot about current Sona, but she should be 7-A with Leviathan since the dragon would have noticeably damaged base Xenovia judging by the statement that she would not last long if she took a direct hit.

Would there need to be any sort of remark about how Yuuto could actually harm someone on Issei's level, no matter how little, due to the effectiveness of his weapons targeting his sweet spots? Or is better to just leave it as "can deal more damage to X opponents"?

Hmm, I don't know... I think the latter is better since that's how I normally see it in pages. If he ever gets a match that calls for it, the effectiveness of his weapons can be specified.

Agreed, seems good enough unless he ever shows affecting someone clearly out of his level more than he should. Issei's case is more grey than it looks at first too.

This thread (you guys should reply there, it's important) reminds me of a feat from one of 666's nerfed bodies. It destroyed a mountainous region in Europe with a single fire breath.

As of now, Trihexa has appeared in the mythological territories of the Greeks, Hindus, Celtics, and Egyptians, as well mountainous areas of Europe and off the coast of Japan in the human world; a total of six locations. It appears that it has split apart according to the number of its heads.

Sensei generated a small magic circle in his hands, and projected the recorded video out. Everyone was left speechless—. The Trihexa which appeared near the coastline of Japan spat out a massive fireball beyond one's imagination, and destroyed an entire island. The Trihexa which appeared in Europe also blew away the mountains, lakes and forests with its breath of fire—. …It was mass destruction on a level which would change the world map.

We can just calc it the same way as Infinity Blaster. Smallest mountain ranges in Europe are the Balkan Mountains and the Dinaric Alps. 666 uses heat based attacks, so vaporisation is possible.

@BFF

I dont think we could apply the same method we use for Infinity Blaster here because

Regardless assuming the shape of the mountain range is Triangular Prism,

Balkan Mountai

Vaporisation

Length of 530 km

assuming avg height of 1.500 m(2.300m is the highest) and height = width.

it will yield about 4 teratons

Dinaric Alps

Avg height fo 2000 m (max height is 2600m)

Same method it will yield about 8 Teratons

When we do not know the exact size of something, the low ball value is prefered. This plus the vagueness of the said feat and that the result doesn't really change anything, putting this blog is just gonna be a waste of time, I think.

Back