• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DxD Revisions

While we wait on that, current CED Rias should scale to the second generation Maou as it's stated that she can fight against gods if she uses the wyverns. The weakest gods (non combat type) can fight against those comparable to the second generation Maou. CDD Xenovia should be comparable to CED Rias as her base form is stronger than base Rias and she's superior in raw power.

Also, should we rename Ise's BxB key or leave it as it is? Because he says Cardinal Crimson Promotion is now his Balance Breaker.

I think I found a better way to calculate this feat.

So according to this site and this site the mountainous area on earth is about 24% of earth land area which would mean it's about the mountainous area on earth is about 35.592.000 km^2

The smallest mountainous area on earth is in Africa which is about 14%, of earth mountainous area that would translate to about 4.982.880 km^2.

Assuming it's circle, the radius would be 1259 km, plug that into our formula, which is, Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000 with Y in megatons of TNT, the energy required to nuke the entire area would be about 90.908.207 megatons, half of it would be 45.454.103 megatons of TNT which is about 1,90179967e+23 Joules or Country Level.

any thoughts?

I don't think so tbh, that's referring to the mountainous terrain for a global or continental scale but there's no indication that the Rating Game field was that large. I believe using the Southern Alps is much safer, maybe a lowball as it's the smallest mountain range according to Wikipedia but we don't have anything else to base it on.

I think it's pretty reasonable considering that Ajuka himself is capable making an arena the size of Australia. There is no reason to not believe that the field to be that large as well.

True, but we don't know who made the field in question and we know some people in the verse use technology to create dimensions. So it would be quite a high end, and I honestly don't think people will accept it without more proof.

Still, others have accepted vaporisation for Vali's feat so we can use that as well.

Considering the rating game feat would result in Country level which is the same as Issei's attack, i don't think it's that far fetched for it to be accepted.

The result of the feat (Country level) is not what I have reservations about, but the basis of the calc (mountainous terrain). Ajuka did make a dimension similar in size to Australia but we have no idea about who made the field in Volume 22, so it ultimately feels like a high end assumption to use the mountainous terrain for a continent. That's why I feel it's better to use the Southern Alps as it's much safer.

Granted, if the majority agree with using the mountainous area for a continent, we'll have to go with it.

Well i mean if there are 2 calcs that will give aproximately the same AP. And from the first clac we understand that it is more than possible for the 2nd calc to be possible and acceptable.

Yeah, we'll see.

@GDS

In the Vali blog, can you link this thread there so people that later check the blog can see that vaporisation was accepted here.

Also, do we go ahead and update the pages (top tiers going to Low 6-B with Vali's feat) and then add Ise's feat to the verse page after it's evaluated? Or should we wait for Ise's feat to be evaluated before making any changes?

Hold on, not that blog (also you linked your speed blog by mistake). I mean you should link this thread in the Vali section here so people can see vaporisation was accepted for the feat in this thread.

Alright, we'll wait on that then.

I think there is a statement in volume 3 or 5 that said Kokabiel could destroy an entire region this could be interpreted as him being able to destroy one of eight region of Japan.

IIRC MAPSK from Narutoforum did the calc and it came out as Island Level.

We've discussed that already, subsequent feats and statements don't match up with it, at least not yet.

@GDS

I could look for the statement again, but I believe someone said something like: "If Kokabiel gets serious, this entire region would be annihilated", which was determined to be kinda vague in a former thread. That said, I'm neutral. I don't know if he'd have done it in a single blast or over time.

There was an issue with whether it was referring to one of the eight regions or just Kuoh and its surroundings, iirc. The major problem is the vagueness of the statement.

Alright, I'll start when I get the time.

One more thing, about Diodora, I was rereading Volume 6 again recently and I remembered he's at Unknown. His match against Ise was too one-sided, but can't we scale him to Rias based on this:

Buchou also had the same opinion. "Diodora wasn't a devil who was that strong". Both of their opinions were the same. Diodora was plenty strong enough before the power up. He was a High-class devil who had demonic-powers a bit lower than Buchou's. But during the match, Diodora showed a power which made everyone get astonished.

He's a bit weaker than Rias normally, but stronger than her with Ophis' snake. We could make his stats like this:

Attack Potency: Large Town level (He was stated to be a little weaker than Rias). Small City level with Ophis' snake (The boost from Ophis' snake is equal to that gained from the King Piece which increases power by a factor of at least ten, placing him at this level).

What do you think?

So the I think the overall conclusion is;

BXB Issei and anyone around this his level would be either City or Mountain Level

Non-Battle gods and Maou would be Island from Lavina calc and various other statement.

Super Devil(dunno about Rizevim standing) and HD would be Small Country based on Vali's feat and Issei's feat.

I think we should address some character that stand inbetween those tier, such as Rizevim, stronger then Serafall but weaker then other Super Devil.

Also CXC Issei is not Maou Level until he got the new body so what is his tier volume 10 CXC. This would also affect BXB Sairaorg since he is on par with early CXC and Maou Level with BtB.

It's like this:

Ultimate-class = Mountain level.

First Generation Maou = Large Mountain level.

Second Generation Maou and God-class = Island level.

Top Ten = Small Country level, and Ophis will be Country level as she's 2x stronger than Ddraig and Albion.

As for Rizevim, he should be "At least Island level".

@GDS

According to Shin DxD 2, BxB Sairaorg is now Maou-class. BtB Sairaorg is God-class, he beat Shooting Star (base) who can defeat non combat type gods and fight against the combat types. It would be like this:

Attack Potency: Mountain level (Comparable to Cardinal Crimson Promotion Issei). Island level in later volumes (Has become Maou-class, making him comparable to Cardinal Crimson Promotion Issei) | Island level (Stronger than his previous state. Deflected an attack that destroyed several islands)

Key: Balance Breaker | Breakdown the Beast

7-A scaling from CxC Issei before Dragon Deification, 6-C still scaling from CxC Issei (Post Dragon Deification) because his standard Balance Breaker is now Maou-class like Ise.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It's like this:
Ultimate-class = Mountain level.

First Generation Maou = Large Mountain level.

Second Generation Maou and God-class = Island level.

Top Ten = Small Country level, and Ophis will be Country level as she's 2x stronger than Ddraig and Albion.

As for Rizevim, he should be "At least Island level".
Nice.

It's gonna be a pain to add all these though.

Back