• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AP is irrelevant to the discussion, please don't derail the conversation.
xD you are just like him, that fascinates me

My point is that if there were already outliers in the verse, wouldn't cosmology be more counterproductive to the scaling of the verse?

Since at the end of the day this influences the development of combats, such as mentions of Thriexa 666, Ophis and Great Red

Okey now I need make my university homework, I hope they accept your escalation or whatever, although in the end I don't agree xD

xD you are just like him, that fascinates me

My point is that if there were already outliers in the verse, wouldn't cosmology be more counterproductive to the scaling of the verse?

Since at the end of the day this influences the development of combats, such as mentions of Thriexa 666, Ophis and Great Red

Okey now I need make my university homework, I hope they accept your escalation or whatever, although in the end I don't agree xD
The topic of discussion is the cosmology not AP, please do not derail the conversation any further.

They are two different instances from different timelines, use common sense please.
No cause I can see u lack it. Not only are u admitting that there’s no such thing from your statement u are TRYING to get it from another version where there’s still no evidence of such. This is literally not hard to understand stand, u are taking a scenario and exaggerating it

No cause I can see u lack it. Not only are u admitting that there’s no such thing from your statement u are TRYING to get it from another version where there’s still no evidence of such. This is literally not hard to understand stand, u are taking a scenario and exaggerating it
Please don't insult me or derail the discussion please, that won't make your argument stronger. The point is that Rating Game Arenas in the main timeline are stated to be perfect replications of places that exist elsewhere in the DxD world. The Anime Timeline shows stars in their versions of the Arenas, but the statement of "perfect replications" aren't present in the anime because the events that take place are different and there would obviously be less dialogue, we have seen other examples of characters creating physical matter like clothes with the same ability. And the arenas are shown to function the same way as other worlds in the Dimensional Gap, “This place is a ‘factory’ that we made in the Dimensional Gap. It’s a technique adapted from what Devils use for the battlefield in the Rating Game.” and "...Elder sister...? T-Then, this guy was... The man who named himself as Euclid Lucifuge disappeared within the teleportation magic circle. At the same time, this field started to collapse as if it had fulfilled its duty. The space crumbled as if a piece in a puzzle was missing. The kaleidoscope view which was a trait of the Dimensional Gap became visible. This place wouldn’t last long. Gasper, who unleashed his mysterious power, had collapsed on the floor." which creates an isolated field within the Dimensional Gap. Just like how the various Mythological Worlds work. And like I said before, there is no evidence against anything I've been saying, after this I won't be responding to your replies as there's been no basis for your argument and I don't appreciate the insult. Thanks for taking the time to participate in this discussion.

Please don't insult me or derail the discussion please, that won't make your argument stronger. The point is that Rating Game Arenas in the main timeline are stated to be perfect replications of places that exist elsewhere in the DxD world. The Anime Timeline shows stars in their versions of the Arenas, but the statement of "perfect replications" aren't present in the anime because the events that take place are different and there would obviously be less dialogue, we have seen other examples of characters creating physical matter like clothes with the same ability. And the arenas are shown to function the same way as other worlds in the Dimensional Gap, “This place is a ‘factory’ that we made in the Dimensional Gap. It’s a technique adapted from what Devils use for the battlefield in the Rating Game.” and "...Elder sister...? T-Then, this guy was... The man who named himself as Euclid Lucifuge disappeared within the teleportation magic circle. At the same time, this field started to collapse as if it had fulfilled its duty. The space crumbled as if a piece in a puzzle was missing. The kaleidoscope view which was a trait of the Dimensional Gap became visible. This place wouldn’t last long. Gasper, who unleashed his mysterious power, had collapsed on the floor." which creates an isolated field within the Dimensional Gap. Just like how the various Mythological Worlds work. And like I said before, there is no evidence against anything I've been saying, after this I won't be responding to your replies as there's been no basis for your argument and I don't appreciate the insult. Thanks for taking the time to participate in this discussion.
There are basis for my argument and u have been going around accusing people of bias so I don’t wanna hear it + u AGAIN had admitted beforehand of what Grayfia said cause even with using a different argument it doesn’t prove anything that they can still make space and stars. I also think that as well that the “stars” are not real unless proven

The topic of discussion is the cosmology not AP, please do not derail the conversation any further.
images

I can irritate anyone easily and I like it xD

I still wish you luck xD

Added to the blog using Infinite Timeline statements, I suggest that everyone review this section. This should be good enough for 2-A, I gave a very in depth explanation. (Although it was a bit of a rushed job so I apologize if the wording is a bit weird or too much but it's comprehensible at least)

Added to the blog using Infinite Timeline statements, I suggest that everyone review this section. This should be good enough for 2-A, I gave a very in depth explanation. (Although it was a bit of a rushed job so I apologize if the wording is a bit weird or too much but it's comprehensible at least)
Even though this fits the requirements to a T, i still think someone is gonna end up disagreeing no matter how clear cut things get. I just hope everyone full understands the argument proposed and doesn't jump the gun.

I agree with you the statement are kind of vague
It says it is beyond the dimensions the way they say it. It is just beyond the worlds rather than dimensionlity and it can pretty much be reached by characters who dont transcerd dimensions

Yeah. Especially since here is an important part to know:
Secondly, a 1-A level cannot be attained by a process in which the lower level quantitatively "adds up" to itself to break through into the higher one, due to the total lack of structural continuity between the two; the higher level cannot be attained, nor expressed by, any expansions of the lower one, and therefore things from the latter cannot interfere with the former by means of their own lower existences. Put simply: A non-1-A cannot reach the level of 1-A by appealing to another non-1-A
“Lower beings” cannot affect a higher dimension with their own raw power. It just won't make any sense.

(All scans are found in the updated blog at the beginning of the thread) Current Shortened Reasoning for 2-A: Draconic Deus (DxD) is 2-C as it contains the Human Realm (Universe sized Space-Time, Low 2-C), and the various Heavens (There are a dozen mythologies with each having its own Heaven, implied to be greater than the universe by Cao Cao and is stated to be endless by beings with more advanced technology than humans, the same humans who know how large the universe is). 1 Timeline is 2-C as it contains Draconic Deus (DxD), Evie Etoulde (ExE), and Fadir Ferdora (FxF) (They are all of similar size as they are referred to as "parallel worlds"). The Dimensional Gap (Which contains the rest of the cosmology.) is 2-A as it contains every timeline (Timelines are created via possibility, every possibility is another timeline and there are stated to be infinite possibilities/worlds) and is stated to be infinite in size. Infinite 4D with Infinite Timelines within it is 2-A.

Last edited:
It is just regarded as being an infinite space surrounding a finite amount of dimensions (space-times).
Actually, we don't even know of those dimensions are actual separate space-time, or not, peoples move in and out pretty casually, in case of Rating Game dimension, people can observes what happening inside from the outside

Actually, we don't even know of those dimensions are actual separate space-time, or not, peoples move in and out pretty casually, in case of Rating Game dimension, people can observes what happening inside from the outside
Existing within the Dimensional Gap would mean they are spatially and temporally separated. Yes, via magic or cameras. Now let's focus on the important matter at hand which is the Dimensional Gap's size.

I'll see y'all in the downgrade thread.🔥
If you have anything else you'd like to share, I'd say it's best to bring all information to the table now so as to not spread any misinformation. Dragging this out is really unnecessary, could you just explain your main point of contention please?

If you have anything else you'd like to share, I'd say it's best to bring all information to the table now so as to not spread any misinformation. Dragging this out is really unnecessary, could you just explain your main point of contention please?
It's not worth it at this point since both this thread and your cosmology blog are a complete mess. I will not be spreading misinformation, rest assured!

It's not worth it at this point since both this thread and your cosmology blog are a complete mess. I will not be spreading misinformation, rest assured!
It's just that I'll be pretty busy irl soon so I wanted this to be out of the way as soon as possible; and I could always just make a new thread and I don't see anything wrong with my blog. I was referring to myself, if you believed something was factually incorrect, I would want all bases to be cleared so as to not post anything incorrect on the pages of the wiki.

Phoenks when staff come in and evaluate a thread and confirm that this method of getting 2-A is valid.

"Erm.... downgrade thread time!"

Petty much?

Phoenks when staff come in and evaluate a thread and confirm that this method of getting 2-A is valid.

"Erm.... downgrade thread time!"

Petty much?
Elizhaa said "if" on the basis of something that was never proven to be true. Again, nothing suggests the void can hold infinite space-times. And as for the scans from this gacha game, I will address them in this theoretical downgrade thread.

Anyway, curry, I'd rather you not even reply to me. You admittedly don't even know how tier 2 works nor have you ever presented a compelling argument on this thread in its entirety. Peace.

Anyway, curry, I'd rather you not even reply to me. You admittedly don't even know how tier 2 works nor have you ever presented a compelling argument on this thread in its entirety. Peace.
DxDownplayers seething over Boostchads

Elizhaa said "if" on the basis of something that was never proven to be true. Again, nothing suggests the void can hold infinite space-times. And as for the scans from this gacha game, I will address them in this theoretical downgrade thread.

It was proven to be true, sorry but isn't this an argument from ignorance. I've sent the evidence but you've refused to acknowledge it by saying that I'm wrong because you don't like the appearance of my blog. I don't believe your argument is valid, sorry if this comes off as mean spirited.

Curry was agreeing with the argument I proposed tho? She doesn't need to form her own.

This just blatantly ignores standards. An infinite sized space is almost never 2-A even if it contains timelines within it (nor if it's a 4-D space infinite in size). It has to be blatant that it can hold a hypothetical infinite amount of them.
We already proved infinite timelines exist within it, please only comment if you are caught up on the conversation.

This just blatantly ignores standards. An infinite sized space is almost never 2-A even if it contains timelines within it (nor if it's a 4-D space infinite in size). It has to be blatant that it can hold a hypothetical infinite amount of them.
Yeah, and the dimensional gap has that? All staff who have evaluated this thread says it is fine and that it qualifies, so like..... what are we getting our panties in a twist for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back