• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I don't see any Low 1-A or anything like that here. There doesn't seem to be any "superiority over quantities of all dimensions" or "being greater than all possible dimensions" here right now.

Other than that, yeah 2-A seems okay.
Low 1A is also transcerding dimensions if it is not qualitative in nature for 1A .
But agree with 2A to from what i have observed

Now, since all of the opposition has either agreed for 2-A or is Phoenks (not trying to be rude, rather comedic), given that this thread was already previously accepted and applied, should we get one more staff agree or should I ask for this thread to be closed since all concerns were addressed and to avoid circular argumentation? I'm open to suggestions. (Or if anyone has a decent proposal for higher than 2-A, we can still continue)

If a 1-A space or plane is affected by characters whose power is not "qualitatively superior" and who are part of a quantitative plane, it is an anti-feat. Check Ultima's revisions about this. Or if this character does so without being empowered in any way by a 1-A plane or character, this is also anti-feat
Thanks mate.

Don't bring up verses and cosmologies you don't understand, the rating is not even a solid one, and it is clear you don't understand how it was given or how it works.
Staff literally asked for a similar verse example like?????
I wanted to make him understand that he doesn't understand the example but as a "know-it-all" he wanted to show the opposite.
don’t be rude or you’re gonna probably end up on the RVR

I was reviewing some mentions about mythological worlds and there are mentions of this as dimensions superior to the human world. Here I leave them to know if you have opinions on the matter.

"Apparently skilful Magicians will meet at a certain town in Agares territory to discuss about a topic related to magic. Since those who aren't even Devils are going to the town in the Underworld, it shows that quite a strong user of magic be showing up. We are Devils and we also have the blessings of the Governor of the Fallen Angels and also Heaven; which allows us to go to various places freely, but that's because it's an exception. A mere human or a normal Magician won't be able to go to the world of the Devils, the world of the Fallen Angels, and also Heaven. For a normal person, it's an irregular world that far surpasses their perception. -A supernatural territory."

"Having being sent here, the things I found out after thoroughly investigating is that the mythology of the "Holy Bible" that contains us, the Devils, and the Angels merely legends and a religion, and existence which are related to them don't exist. However, I found out that superior existence such as Norse mythology, Buddhism, and other mythology do exists."

I was reviewing some mentions about mythological worlds and there are mentions of this as dimensions superior to the human world. Here I leave them to know if you have opinions on the matter.

"Apparently skilful Magicians will meet at a certain town in Agares territory to discuss about a topic related to magic. Since those who aren't even Devils are going to the town in the Underworld, it shows that quite a strong user of magic be showing up. We are Devils and we also have the blessings of the Governor of the Fallen Angels and also Heaven; which allows us to go to various places freely, but that's because it's an exception. A mere human or a normal Magician won't be able to go to the world of the Devils, the world of the Fallen Angels, and also Heaven. For a normal person, it's an irregular world that far surpasses their perception. -A supernatural territory."
Classic description of a world that brings nothing.
"Having being sent here, the things I found out after thoroughly investigating is that the mythology of the "Holy Bible" that contains us, the Devils, and the Angels merely legends and a religion, and existence which are related to them don't exist. However, I found out that superior existence such as Norse mythology, Buddhism, and other mythology do exists."
They are superior existences just in a narrative sense.

Now, since all of the opposition has either agreed for 2-A or is Phoenks (not trying to be rude, rather comedic), given that this thread was already previously accepted and applied, should we get one more staff agree or should I ask for this thread to be closed since all concerns were addressed and to avoid circular argumentation? I'm open to suggestions. (Or if anyone has a decent proposal for higher than 2-A, we can still continue)
Bump for this specific post

Classic description of a world that brings nothing.

They are superior existences just in a narrative sense.
1: I am totally sure that this is not the classical definition of the world, and there is even more evidence that gives more weight to the fact that supernatural beings cannot be perceived by humans.

2: I am also sure that it is not only in a narrative sense, in fact, with everything that exists, it falls into the classic definition of higher dimensions.

1: I am totally sure that this is not the classical definition of the world, and there is even more evidence that gives more weight to the fact that supernatural beings cannot be perceived by humans.

2: I am also sure that it is not only in a narrative sense, in fact, with everything that exists, it falls into the classic definition of higher dimensions.
Thats not enough they need to have higher dimensions that have some statment of being inaccessible,infinitely above or unreachable by the dimension below them with each other

Thats not enough they need to have higher dimensions that have some statment of being inaccessible,infinitely above or unreachable by the dimension below them with each other
In this case, it does mention in the first scan that they are inaccessible to the human world and I think there is a confusion here, what I am trying to argue with this is a 4D or a possible 5D.

I consider the human world 4D because it is a space-time continuum, but hey, here are the scans.

This is not enough nothing here proves it is greater in size on uncoutable infinite level also gon be hard to prove higher dimensional when the place itself is not called a higher dimensional.
It is gon be impossible because you gon have to prov thier bigger than the dimensional Gap on much higher level,infinite

This is not enough nothing here proves it is greater in size on uncoutable infinite level also gon be hard to prove higher dimensional when the place itself is not called a higher dimensional.
It is gon be impossible because you gon have to prov thier bigger than the dimensional Gap on much higher level,infinite
1: If you need more about that, the second heaven is mentioned as an infinite place along with the third heaven as something even greater.

2: Why should mythological worlds transcend the dimensional gap? He's literally holding them all

3: why should the name of these sites affect the scale?

1: If you need more about that, the second heaven is mentioned as an infinite place along with the third heaven as something even greater.

2: Why should mythological worlds transcend the dimensional gap? He's literally holding them all

3: why should the name of these sites affect the scale?
1: that not enough because infinite is coutable infinite and you uncoutable infinite to get a higher dimension.

2:thats why i said impossible because the dimensional gap got 2A via to infinite size that can hold infinite spacetimes. Since you said you see human world has 4D you would need to get more than infinite spacetimes for 5D.

3:the name is not the problem it is just because it is not called higher dimensional to make things more easy

1: that not enough because infinite is coutable infinite and you uncoutable infinite to get a higher dimension.
I think you misunderstood, the second heaven is infinite but the third heaven is even uncountably larger in the cosmology blog that mentions this in fact there was a scan of "heaven>universe"
2:thats why i said impossible because the dimensional gap got 2A via to infinite size that can hold infinite spacetimes. Since you said you see human world has 4D you would need to get more than infinite spacetimes for 5D.
That's easy, right on the Discord server I sent a scan of the canon DxD games with mentions of infinite Universes, I can send them if you want.
3:the name is not the problem it is just because it is not called higher dimensional to make things more easy
It is mentioned as a higher existence beyond perception, in fact the world ExE ishibumi I mention it as a higher dimension, something more exact cannot be seen.

It was decided here that being infinitely larger than a Low 2-C structure is not 2-A on its own.

@DarkDragonMedeus was on this thread as well, so I really don't know why they would accept this.

Yeah, but there's multiple cases of being infinitely bigger than 2-C/2-B constructs granting 2-A in the past.
Kingdom Hearts had it's 2-A rating based on that prior to being upgraded to Low 1-C, and Maou Gakuin had 2-A cause of that until everything untranslated in the verse got nuked.
In neither case was the up/downgrade based on it not being a legitimate way of getting 2-A.

Yeah, but there's multiple cases of being infinitely bigger than 2-C/2-B constructs granting 2-A in the past.
Kingdom Hearts had it's 2-A rating based on that prior to being upgraded to Low 1-C, and Maou Gakuin had 2-A cause of that until everything untranslated in the verse got nuked.
In neither case was the up/downgrade based on it not being a legitimate way of getting 2-A.
Oh please not here again. Especially since you bring some examples that you don't really know. Maou Gakuin had the 2-A rating because each timeline was infinite. Don't want to derail the thread again so let's stop here.

It was decided here that being infinitely larger than a Low 2-C structure is not 2-A on its own.

@DarkDragonMedeus was on this thread as well, so I really don't know why they would accept this.
This pretty much on tier system

That's easy, right on the Discord server I sent a scan of the canon DxD games with mentions of infinite Universes, I can send them if you want.
if the scan exist why was it not used here
It is mentioned as a higher existence beyond perception, in fact the world ExE ishibumi I mention it as a higher dimension, something more exact cannot be seen.
needs feats of being unreachable it not being able to be seen scales no where

if the scan exist why was it not used here
They were sent after the creation of this thread just between today and yesterday and they have already been checked for a 2-A

needs feats of being unreachable it not being able to be seen scales no where
A single ExE subordinate is on par with Ophis and Great Red and these are just made soldiers created by the original ExE so I don't see any contradiction here, Even Issei who was equal to or weaker than a demon child was far above average, I can look for more similar examples because there are more for than against, I also remember that even the god of the Bible is mentioned as an infinite being.

Right, but I have to show a thread on specifically this point.

Bottom line, DxD is not 2-A for the reasons presented, and it sure as hell isn't anything higher than that..
We literally have infinite timeline scans and whatnot now.

Masque will have to update the thread but a lot happened in the last 24 hours

A single ExE subordinate is on par with Ophis and Great Red and these are just made soldiers created by the original ExE so I don't see any contradiction here, Even Issei who was equal to or weaker than a demon child was far above average, I can look for more similar examples because there are more for than against, I also remember that even the god of the Bible is mentioned as an infinite being.
I will give you an exempel of higher dimensional.
Heaven realm is a higher dimensional that
Is pretty much incomprehensible and unreachable by the lower worlds that are 4D structures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back