• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Duel Terminal Lore Discussion

It would depend on each individual constellation, and how much stars are in them for x monster.

Considering that Sombre was near Keryekion for decades with no negative affects, maybe she should get resistance to corruption and existence erasure

Yobobojojo said:
Considering that Sombre was near Keryekion for decades with no negative affects, maybe she should get resistance to corruption and existence erasure
It said that Kerykeion is not truly Evilswarm hence his attack does not have "50" in it so its highly unlikely.

This might be unreliable but he is the only two Evilswarm who's attack is not end with "50" along with Exciton Knight. This might be related to this quote:

The powers of light and darkness collided within his body, and the power of God herself was superimposed onto them, giving rise to the ultimate warrior of darkness, "Evilswarm Kerykeion". He joined the final, decisive battle to support the light of hope known as "Sombre" in order to defeat the planet.

Looks like Kerykeion is not composed of only darkness hence he is different from other Evilswarm and as shown in this quote:

as "Rasalhague" absorbed the power of the "Aquamirror" along with the three powerful dragons, the entity he was becoming also ended up absorbing the crystal of the power of Destruction that lay in the right hand of "Sophia". A soldier of twilight was born, who possessed four forces of destruction - three from the dragons and one from God herself - as well as the healing power of a "Constellar".

This shown that he is different from other corrupted monster turn into Evilswarm because he is not corrupted by the virus, he instead absorb it and turn it into power.

But his very nature as a Evilswarm shows this isn't the case, even if he is able to resist the effects. No where is it implied he lost it, and it's explicitly said he is the ultimate incarnation of darkness.

Kerykeion Is quite literally the culmination of three monsters corrupted by the Evilswarm plus the concept of destruction itself

Yobobojojo said:
But his very nature as a Evilswarm shows this isn't the case, even if he is able to resist the effects. No where is it implied he lost it, and it's explicitly said he is the ultimate incarnation of darkness.

The three dragons, which had been assimilated into the undead army, had their corruption converted into life energy by "Rasalhague" using his power of revival. He intended to use their power to oppose "Sophia"

Looks like he converted it idk if its just pure energy or something else.

Still, it's clear he's still an evilswarm, and he wasn't able to fully do so. Hence Avance and Emilia had to bail him out.

and there this quote:

As even the gentle "Gem-Knights" became controlled by hate, the surface world was filled with toxic emotions. As a result, the entity known as "Evilswarm", the embodiment of wicked thoughts, awakened.

After "Evilswarm" awoke, it possessed and animated the corpses and wreckage littered throughout the Great Marshlands. The dead began to attack the living, and those who were attacked became "Evilswarm" themselves, causing the corruption to spread even further.

it shown in here that only the "Evilswarm" phenomenon it self that can corrupted other passively and the corrupted monster need to attack other to corrupt them, so Kerykeion probably need to attack Sombre for him to infect her but is not happening so i guess giving Sombre resistance to it is not accurate.

Considering attacked in this context means that they're launching an assault, that's not at all the implication. It refers to their appearance.

@Seig No They corrupt both the living and the dead passively, Castor literally suicide attacked which lead to them being able to take hi over wwith no resistance

Although the situation was starting to improve for the "Tellarknights" with "Delteros" at front and center, the attack of the "Shaddolls," which leave every life form around them turned into more "Shaddolls," proved to be a desperate battle.

That's not passively, i re-read the entire battle between Shaddoll and Tellarknight, but they attacking them physically like what they done to Yang Zing by stealing their "Shadow" Just like what they done to We. What they mean by that quote is probably literally than passively since they're in the middle of assaulting.

but the quote that WeeklyBattles shown can be interpreted in to two ways. Either they indeed passively turn every life form around them just by being near them or attacking them physically and turning their enemies (Yang Zing, etc) in to their own kind just like zombie.

Is there another quote that clearly stated they can corrupt other just by being near them?

@yobobojojo

How can you sure they are not punching them to corrupt them? that Shadow shown in artwork might as well be some form of attack rather than passive ability.

I said contact. You might be able to convince me it's not passive, but you were implying it needed contact, a baseless assumption without any implication through the guides at best.

I'm not saying they need to do contact with the enemy to corrupt them but i do want a confirmation if this is true or not. That's why i'm here to ask for the fact.

But do we all agree that some if not all Shaddoll monster it self has some form of Shadow manipulation and likely somekind of mimicry ability? or is it just Shaddoll Core? Because both Suanni and Pulao fought shadow version of their self before their shadow being stealed (its remind me of Persona 4)

@Yobo Did you add the Vylon powers to Evigishki Tetrogre? And give her the Vylon hivemind as standard equipment? And give Psychelone flight?

I have some things to update, yeah. Or rather, quite a lot.

BTW, did you see what I said about MD?

Back