• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dude wearing Armor VS Wandering dude

That thread is a blatant attempt to downgrade all the bronze saints, especially when some users claim that the saints don't have atomic destruction, for me it's just envy for one of the best franchises out there.

It isn't just a downgraade for the sake of downgrade as far as I can tell. If you have concerns I would recommand joining that CRT.

I have already exposed my thoughts in that thread, also indicating two cases in which the total destruction of the opponents' atoms occurred, but of course it was totally ignored and this shows that the only thing those users want is to take away the atomic destruction from the saints.

Just read your post in the other thread. Nobody is taking atomic destruction from Saints and in fact most agree that they do have it, including Kep. What is being proposed is that Seiya's crater feat from chapter 1 isn't atomic destruction because of the large amount of debris and remains left in the crater and if it were atomic destruction then no debris or rubble should be inside the crater. That is true because that's how we handle atomization feats with other verses. Saints will still have matter manipulation, just their BoS Attack Potency will be downgraded.

047~2

I don't see "fragments or debris" in the crater and this happens in chapter 2. This scan was exposed in that thread, but of course it is ignored.

@Leaonida85

Actually the panel shows fragments, albeit very small but even those small fragments shouldn't exist if it were atomization if I understand how we determine atomization feats. Nevertheless, the thread isn't about that scan which is probably why it was ignored or it's more likely people kept posting feats and arguments which inadvertently led the chapter 2 feat being ignored, it most likely wasn't on purpose.

EDIT: Yup, the feat wasn't ignored, Kep responded to it.

At least now they have considered the scan.

But I wonder if they know that Kurumada does not understand anything about physics and therefore does not know how to draw it, for example Hyoga is able to launch an attack that freezes the opponent to absolute zero, and only the fact that, the attack moves from Hyoga to the target it should have kinetic energy ....

I'd like to note that Cell Medals have only ever broken under people who has Conceptual Manipulation (Ex. Uva). So saying that Uva can break it doesn't at all mean Saint Seiya can do it.

From the experience I recive from several other debate with Eiji, switch to Eiji fra because conceptual type 8 son.

Back